ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Mock Draft Giant and Jets

rutgersdave

Hall of Famer
Jan 23, 2004

They have the Giants taking the second best QB Jayden Daniels, LSU as their pick, I think that’s great. The Jets take the third best offensive linemen, JC Latham, Alabama. How long you think Aaron Rogers will be playing, maybe two years? Don’t they need a QB in training? This reminds me of the Giant Barkley pick. They both need a QB long term.

They have the Giants taking the second best QB Jayden Daniels, LSU as their pick, I think that’s great. The Jets take the third best offensive linemen, JC Latham, Alabama. How long you think Aaron Rogers will be playing, maybe two years? Don’t they need a QB in training? This reminds me of the Giant Barkley pick.
Ummm isn't a little early for stupid mock drafts?? Doesn't the Bears need a real QB??

They have the Giants taking the second best QB Jayden Daniels, LSU as their pick, I think that’s great. The Jets take the third best offensive linemen, JC Latham, Alabama. How long you think Aaron Rogers will be playing, maybe two years? Don’t they need a QB in training? This reminds me of the Giant Barkley pick. They both need a QB long term.
I think 2 QBs (Williams/Maye) will probably be picks 1 & 2 to the Bears and Patriots. The Daniels pick for the Giants could happen. The Jets absolutely should not take a QB in rd 1. They need to grab one of the top OTs and should take multiple OLs in the 2024 draft. If they end up with Alt, the OT from ND, that would be great. The upcoming QB class will be very overhyped (as usual), 3 or 4 years from now maybe 1 or 2 will be good NFL starters (which is typical). If I was a GM I would always draft OLs and DLs high. I would periodically take QBs in later rounds. More often than not highly drafted QBs don’t really work out.

Giants should take Latham in front of the Jets. He plays ORT and would give them bookend quality tackles. Neal moves inside to guard. Giants biggest need is to upgrade the OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT