ADVERTISEMENT

3 years ago on the second Thursday of March

Morrischiano

All American
Dec 3, 2019
March 12, 2020:

The Rutgers-Michigan BiG 10 tournament game was canceled an hour before tipoff due to the Covid breakout in the US.

20-11 overall. 18-1 at home.

Reactions: RU848789
I was on a family vacation in Destin Florida. I had just bellied up to a bar to watch the game. I grabbed a stool, ordered a Bloody Mary, then watched then take the teams off the floor. Hard to explain the level of devastation I felt that day. Only fellow Rutgers fans can empathize.

Just picked up my wife en route to olive branch to watch the game when they pulled em off the floor. Crazy.

Predicted by yours truly a week before that, as we went into our quarantine on 3/3 right after the huge win over MD at the RAC which punched our ticket. Was still surreal seeing it happen, live, though.

Reactions: Morrischiano
Yup, remember it all to well. Sat where I am sitting now, and talked out loud to myself.

That was pikes best team. And you could tell the guys wanted to beat Michigan. I’m glad they got to do it today. You can tell a these years that Michigan has had no respect for Rutgers

I was on a family vacation in Destin Florida. I had just bellied up to a bar to watch the game. I grabbed a stool, ordered a Bloody Mary, then watched then take the teams off the floor. Hard to explain the level of devastation I felt that day. Only fellow Rutgers fans can empathize.
Was in a bar in Bethesda. Empty feeling. Today….in Miramar Beach!

Reactions: Arizona Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT