ADVERTISEMENT

5/23/2022, More new Coach news

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Will today be the day? Found updated info on Twitter. Never heard of "The Ball Out." website on Twitter, so who knows? Dated today.

Cant read
Sorry BAC. I can't either, figured it's because I don't do Twitter real well, and somebody else may be able to. Figured since Nadine D. , Brian Shank, Chelesa, and Pokey Chatman are following the site it was legit.
Pokey, hmmm, doubtful because of some long time ago issues, but an interesting thought.

OK, how about a well known former WNBA player? Even if they don't have coaching experience, but for the name recognition for the young recruits?

Oh, c'mon Richard stop being a tease!! Makes me worried it's a UCONN person, or from somewhere in the northeast?

just hope it happens today.
Pokey was accused of having asexual relationship with players, but when she was accused by her assistant, it was found that current members of her LSU team wasn't involved and matter settled with a buyout giving no info on the matter.
But supposedly evidence was found by LSU of a relationship with one of her players happening years before.( I think, but couldn't find out, maybe happened when an assistant at LSU before becoming the HC

That wouldn't be a bad choice. If she is still all-in, energy-wise, we would be in good hands.

Another name I've recently been thinking deserved consideration was Karen Lange, who's now at Duke with Kara Lawson's staff. She was a major lifter on Joni's staff at Georgia. She often took over huddles down the stretch of games, designing offensive plays. Coincidentally, I believe she comes from the CVS tree too(Iowa days).

I'll try and be nice, maybe not. Let's just say very unimpressed, very, very unimpressed.

Always nice when you can land your 15th choice for the position. On the bright side, if she doesn't announce an LOA by Wednesday, we are already doing better than our last coach

• Haha
Reactions: MADHAT1
I'll try and be nice, maybe not. Let's just say very unimpressed, very, very unimpressed.
Hopefully her recruiting will bring in good players and he style of play will bring fans to the RAC.
As an added bonus Coquese proves to be a great HC at Rutgers.

That wouldn't be a bad choice. If she is still all-in, energy-wise, we would be in good hands.

Another name I've recently been thinking deserved consideration was Karen Lange, who's now at Duke with Kara Lawson's staff. She was a major lifter on Joni's staff at Georgia. She often took over huddles down the stretch of games, designing offensive plays. Coincidentally, I believe she comes from the CVS tree too(Iowa days).

Unimpressive

Psu had a storied program..she had some success then tanked

6-24???
Coquese Washington took over from Rene Portland whose last couple of years weren't very good, but was 606-236 lifetime
PS: I don't think we'll be arguing over Coquese Washington like we did CVS..
I'll just try to have a positive attitude, but can see why a lot of others don't look on Coquese
as a good hire and have negative feelings about it.

Reactions: bac2therac
For the past couple of years, I hung up when Rutgers called to ask me to renew my seasons tix. Maybe, I will listen this time? Hopefully, we can get some Jersey Girls on this roster?

Reactions: OJRutgers
Coquese Washington took over from Rene Portland whose last couple of years weren't very good, but was 606-236 lifetime
PS: I don't think we'll be arguing over Coquese Washington like we did CVS..
I'll just try to have a positive attitude, but can see why a lot of others don't look on Coquese
as a good hire and have negative feelings about it.
The negative feelings don't mean Jack Sh1T, Complainers complain all the time.

It's all about waiting and seeing what happens. Next step, Asst. Coaches and bringing in some transfers, Jucos, late signing HS players, foreign players, etc

I hope she can put together something like “ The Meeting” when Coach Schiano was hired the first time. Get the best of the best New Jersey high school players, private and public schools, together at one time and tell them how great this school is and how great the program can be if they stay and play for New Jersey’s Team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT