ADVERTISEMENT

90s football

This is 80s Giants and B10 offense playcalling.

Hell RU put 49 pts up against Va Tech my freshmen year and threw for over 400 yds.

GO RU

Harasymiak sucks! Period!

Literally every single drive the last three games have resulted in touchdowns by the other team.

Get rid of him and pay somebody half his salary and we won’t skip a beat. Use that extra money to buy better players.

This offensive playcalling out of the half is for the birds.

We want to run the ball down 16 pts and a defense that can’t stop a cold.. That’s pitiful.

GO RU

Reactions: JCin128
The playcalling was to shorten the game so USC didn't put 70 or more on this awful, couldn’t care less defense. We don't want to be a national joke.

The BIG10 should look at Cobb's USC #13 mimicking an injured KM after hitting him helmet to helmet. Classless or clueless I do not care, suspend him for poor sportsmanship! I would say Lincoln Reilly should, but he is too much of a douche.

Well… we did try to run the spread with Gleason when he first came back and turns out that guy was a total disaster. KC is supposed to help coach and build players to fulfill the developmental promise. From what I understand, Gleeson was a total shit show when it came to actually coaching kids up. Think that is why we are seeing such a steep learning curve at this point.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT