ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football defeats Virginia Tech, 26-23

One thing we learned from this game is if teams take away the run, AK can make them pay!
I want to see some Miller going long and running under the ball ahead of a DB.
I'm tired of Schiano's safetyism and the sloppy sidelines passes for naught.
Opposing DCs aren't exactly sleepless the week before RU

Reactions: bac2therac
Shouldn't have to gone down to this. No need for the drama
Agreed. There were some very uncharacteristic play calls and decisions and RU usually gets better in the 2nd half. So I’m really looking forward to the post game press conference. I kinda hope GS tells us there’s an illness going around in the team. Knowing that a bunch of players are sick could explain some of the decision-making.

VT Wrs might be the biggest and strongest we'll see all year. They really hurt us when blocking.

VT dl is legit.
I am very curious how they look against Miami next week. Tech was very physical. This was a bruiser of a game.

Shit! It seemed like the coaches did every they could to make this one a nail biter. This team should have been blown out!

But…we love on with the dub! 🤷🏾‍♂️

TO me the whole team looked slow and listless.
I never liked RU after a bye week and especially after playing two tomatoes
Don’t agree with this at all.
We dominated the game over the first 40 minutes. On the road in Blacksburg no less.
Just couldn’t finish the Drives = 3 Red Zones with 0 points.

Best games to learn from are the ones you still win.

We made a ton of mistakes, as a team and a staff, but we found a way to win.

3-0. Move on and get better.
I know Schiano is rightfully taking some heat today but I like his often used line that there is another team on the other side of the line after all.

It was. That said, to Greg and KC’s credit, they called a good overall floor strategy game overall. Excellent use of tight ends. AK deserves a lot of credit for this win for executing well.
True

There were tons of positives from this game with offensive execution

Some things in the arsenal that ive never seen a Rutgers team mix up and succeed with

Hulu Flip Off GIF by The Bear
Then excuse yourselves from any pleasure in today’s win based on percentages, community SOBs.

Don’t agree with this at all.
We dominated the game over the first 40 minutes. On the road in Blacksburg no less.
Just couldn’t finish the Drives = 3 Red Zones with 0 points.
I thought VT looked bad in 1st half

RUTGERS SUCKS IN RED ZONE EVERY YEAR

People get mad at me but Schiano's franks-n-beans, prevent offense is abysmal in RZ and always has been.
That's why liked the tushy-pushy because Greg finally does something different thats still "safe"
Minn fans have the same complaints about Fleck
Fleck, KC and GS - the iron triangle of red zone disappearances

Reactions: redking
Let's hope they work the bugs out this week in practice. A lot to clean up before uw comes calling. Still the team did show heart in the last two o drives and logerbeam

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
With the way the momentum changed, we were lucky to get out of there with a win. Didn't exactly crush them as our resident moron predicted. We'll need to play better next week if we want to beat Washington.

Reactions: RUGiddy777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT