ADVERTISEMENT

A bunch of things that annoyed me today

You can say that all you want, but biologically speaking their brains are not even close to being developed.

They still are students, especially at Rutgers.

Not all kids are getting paid.

And by that same regard can you treat other paid employees of jobs terribly? Can I treat you like trash at your job because you are paid and considered an adult?

AND perception is reality. If we look like a trash fan base, during a rebuild, in front of high level recruits parents it doesn't look great.
It's a fan thing, and it's not right. As to your question about other employees, some will answer "of course!" Some people's mindset is trash everyone that does not live up to their standard, when they probably never meet that standard themselves. It's comedic. But it's lashing out because they will have to face the shame and ridicule of their buddies who are fans of perennial winning teams. Oh the horror. Fortunately, in our office, the only guy I talk college sport with is a Cal grad, so we just shrug our shoulders after games like yesterday and say on to next week.

A favorite comeback from a comedian being heckled is: "Shut up, I don't come to your job and kick the broom out of your hands when you are sweeping the floor."

While not the same take down, this guy hilariously takes down a New Jersey heckler. Warning, language not safe for work or children.

Reactions: Leonard23 and gef21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT