ADVERTISEMENT

a ny rumors about massoud?

Nope & nope. Get the premium subscription if you want to be in the know. It's free right now for you guys that don't have it.
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sofian-massoud-talks-simon-commitment.167612/#post-3858697
businessman-listening-through-the-wall-with-a-glass-picture-id157070249

Reactions: rucoe89
If I read correctly Mossound turned down other schools to play safety,he stated he wants to be QB. The guys a 4 star and wonder boy Ash wants to over recruit him with Alaimo and now we get another one Simmon where are we going people.We will end up with no one. HO wait Wise be here 2025.Someone better help Ash shortly man is in left field.
Massaoud.
Sit.
Synder.
Simon.
Langan
Carter.
thats the current QBs ,as of today.

First off, Alaimo is not a slam dunk lock to sign with Rutgers is he? 247 Crystal Ball has him going to Michigan State.

Second, nobody offered Massoud to play QB except Rutgers. Now people are up in arms because Ash offered and took a 13 offer QB? Teams frequently take on two QBs per year (us being an exception it seems though).

Some people will get riled up about anything.

I was afraid of this. I've learned over the years to try not to get too excited about verbals.
Has Massoud stopped trying to talk other recruits into playing for Rutgers ?

Nobody listening anyway. No one is interested.

First off, Alaimo is not a slam dunk lock to sign with Rutgers is he? 247 Crystal Ball has him going to Michigan State.

Second, nobody offered Massoud to play QB except Rutgers. Now people are up in arms because Ash offered and took a 13 offer QB? Teams frequently take on two QBs per year (us being an exception it seems though).

Some people will get riled up about anything.

We also have him forecasted for MSU.

I was afraid of this. I've learned over the years to try not to get too excited about verbals.
Has Massoud stopped trying to talk other recruits into playing for Rutgers ?
Gone

Going by the headline of of this QB moving to Texas HS ball this season, I would be surprised if he doesnt switch if he gets offers from one of the 5 P5 Texas schools. You know those Texas HS coaches will see to this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT