ADVERTISEMENT

Ajani threw the best ball of the day.

Like I said, Ajani is for real, and it MIGHT be a case where he was actually #2, which made Gavin’s decision easier. It’s clear Ajani is the QB in waiting. I’m good with that.
Someone gets it

Reactions: SBP
I’m not saying the OP is definitely wrong but performance of Ajani and Surace in the spring game needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Most of the first team D didn’t play at all. The guys competing even for second team mostly played with the AK / GW units. Wagner would probably light it up against the defensive units they faced. The spring game is for show.

Like I said, Ajani is for real, and it MIGHT be a case where he was actually #2, which made Gavin’s decision easier. It’s clear Ajani is the QB in waiting. I’m good with that.
How long before #freeAjani

• Haha
Reactions: SBP
I’m not saying the OP is definitely wrong but performance of Ajani and Surace in the spring game needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Most of the first team D didn’t play at all. The guys competing even for second team mostly played with the AK / GW units. Wagner would probably light it up against the defensive units they faced. The spring game is for show.
I dig, but I’m talking throw quality… he just threw a better ball, and has the confidence and zing. Fast too… will see!

Reactions: MURF87
I dig, but I’m talking throw quality… he just threw a better ball, and has the confidence and zing. Fast too… will see!
Evan and Cole looked amazing in garbage time minutes too. Only Gavin did not look great against the Wagner types because his issues have nothing to do with the defense. He’s not accurate whether contested or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT