ADVERTISEMENT

Alternate Traffic Pattern for Sunday’s Basketball Game vs. Illinois

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
PISCATAWAY – An alternate traffic pattern will be implemented for Sunday's 3 p.m. men's basketball game versus Illinois at the Rutgers Athletic Center. With limited tickets remaining for the Senior Day contest, fans are encouraged to arrive early, as increased traffic volume, combined with the closure of Scarlet Lot due to the construction of the RWJBarnabas Health Athletic Performance Center, may delay ingress and egress.
The ECAC Women's Swimming Championships will also take place Sunday at the Aquatics Center on the Busch Campus.

More Here:
http://scarletknights.com/news/2018...-for-sundays-basketball-game-vs-illinois.aspx

PISCATAWAY – An alternate traffic pattern will be implemented for Sunday's 3 p.m. men's basketball game versus Illinois at the Rutgers Athletic Center. With limited tickets remaining for the Senior Day contest, fans are encouraged to arrive early, as increased traffic volume, combined with the closure of Scarlet Lot due to the construction of the RWJBarnabas Health Athletic Performance Center, may delay ingress and egress.
The ECAC Women's Swimming Championships will also take place Sunday at the Aquatics Center on the Busch Campus.

More Here:
http://scarletknights.com/news/2018...-for-sundays-basketball-game-vs-illinois.aspx

Again....

What is country club parking?

If I am coming from Middlesex Mall and Metlars Lane to Suttons Lane, is it better to turn right onto Rockafeller Lane (and engage in “country club parking”?

Or take a different route so I can take Avenue E to Hospital Road?

Bought parking from scarletknights.com with single game tickets, and want to park as close to RAC as possible for my elderly dad.

Thanks!

Again....

If I am coming from Middlesex Mall and Metlars Lane to Suttons Lane, is it better to turn right onto Rockafeller Lane (and engage in “country club parking”?

Bought parking from scarletknights.com with single game tickets, and want to park as close to RAC as possible for my elderly dad.

Thanks!

Country Club Parking is the company they hire to collect money at the lots.

Again....

Thanks!

Don’t know what lot you are in, but either way my best advise is to arrive early for the closest parking.

Reactions: RUonBrain
I think when they say Country Club Parking will be assigned, they mean that parking attendants will be assigned to direct fans to the appropriate parking lots.

Again....

Thanks!

I went in the right turn onto Rockafeller lane for the Hall game, and it was terrible......

as you mentioned, go
around the RAC and come in from the ave e entrance..... it is a left onto Hosp rd, lots are now
on your right....that worked way better for the northwestern game, when the school closed the
entrance on sutton.

Need some guidance, as we have not been to a game in a few years.
We were given tickets with a Green Lot parking pass. We plan to arrive at 2 p.m.

We are coming up Route 18. What's the best way to get to the Green Lot parking area ?

Is there a giveaway today? I see it's Fan Appreciation Day but the promotion schedule released before the season just says Promotion TBA.

Need some guidance, as we have not been to a game in a few years.
We were given tickets with a Green Lot parking pass. We plan to arrive at 2 p.m.

We are coming up Route 18. What's the best way to get to the Green Lot parking area ?

18 to Metler's La exit

Right on Avenue E

Left on Hospital Road

Keep right on Hospital for green

Keep left on Hospital for yellow and pay lot

Last edited:
I went in the right turn onto Rockafeller lane for the Hall game, and it was terrible......

as you mentioned, go
around the RAC and come in from the ave e entrance..... it is a left onto Hosp rd, lots are now
on your right....that worked way better for the northwestern game, when the school closed the
entrance on sutton.

Thanks, wheezer!!

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT