ADVERTISEMENT

Any questions?: Jerry Carino due to join The Scarlet Spotlight next week

rutgersfandan

Freshman
Mar 20, 2004
@RUJON & I will tape an episode of The Scarlet Spotlight w/ Jerry Carino on Monday night (it should be available for download Thursday morning if all goes well).

The interview will serve as our Rutgers men's basketball preview episode.

Any questions for Jerry? We will try to pick out a couple from here, to add to our already-detailed list.

Have a great weekend!

Jerry: What do you anticipate the fan split to be on December 14? Ex: RU 80% SHU 20%?

Jerry: Which forward(s) can step up and replace the interior toughness of Eugene?

Jerry: Will RU improve its 3-point shooting %?

Jerry: Will Paul live up to the hype and be an impact player and when?

Jerry: Can Doucore give productive minutes?

Reactions: rutgersfandan
What have you seen/heard about Shaq's improvement on the defensive end. Pike mentioned he was the most improved player. How much of that has to do with the defensive end of the court?

Reactions: rutgersfandan
What's the guard rotation look like? Who are the odd men out?

Has the staff made any adjustments on either end because of the new 3 pt line?

Last year we had a couple of WTF games against lesser opponents. Why? What can be done on the coaching end to prevent it from happening again?

Jerry, watching the Nets - Knicks game tonight, rookie RJ Barrett was called for a Ticky tack foul and the commentator actually said - paraphrasing of course, - he will not get those calls until the refs accept him !
I’ve seen horrible calls on RU against the blue bloods! My point is, when does RU get the respect from the refs in the B1G? This year I hope!

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
Who is the go to scorer to match baskets with Powell of Seton Hall?Corey Sanders was the answer two years ago when Rutgers won the game at the RAC.

Jerry, may I call you Jerome? Quick question: why does it seem like Mathis is under the radar this year as far as positive press goes?

Jerry,
RU - SHU game. I’m really looking forward to the match up between Powell, in offense and Young, on defense. I believe this will be the game changer. If Young keeps him under a dozen or so, I think we win. If he can’t be contained we lose. More or less it’s that simple. Thoughts?

OK Jerry let's put this to rest: Coach says we have plenty of big bodies when questioned after an earlier practice while you have repeatedly said that we needed a big to replace Eugene. So who's right?
Personally, I would of liked a redshirt BIG in case injury hits us hard so at least we have an option.

What will be the biggest surprise this year.... maybe something that hasn't been talked about much to date?

Reactions: BillyC80
He must have enough stories to fill up a podcast series all on his own.

On the non-Rutgers front:
Best/Worst Super Bowl game
Best/Worst Super Bowl host City

Jerry, watching the Nets - Knicks game tonight, rookie RJ Barrett was called for a Ticky tack foul and the commentator actually said - paraphrasing of course, - he will not get those calls until the refs accept him !
I’ve seen horrible calls on RU against the blue bloods! My point is, when does RU get the respect from the refs in the B1G? This year I hope!
I call them conference entrance fee calls.

Reactions: NJDOVES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT