ADVERTISEMENT

Army Invitational

I agree. I think Grello will take over the starting 174 spot sooner or later. That said Pagano is excellent depth at that weight.

Maybe I’m not remembering well, but Pagano appears bigger and stronger than Grello. Well bigger anyway.

Is Schoop a transfer from Edinboro? If so he was a favorite for NCAA championship at 133

Mulligan gets Caywood for 3rd place. He was dominated last week by him. Mulligan has wrestled tough this tournament

Reactions: ScarletJack
WNG any word on why no DelVecchio, DeLuca or Gravina. I understand no Gravina but wasn’t aware of the other two dealing with any injuries.

Concerned most about DeLuca. He and Lewis seem to live in their own world. Seems that DelVecchio may be injured. WNG - what's the word?

Del was banged up lower body so gave him time off. DeLuca? Gravina you know why. Loch Haven will be a tough dual We gave up a tech at 141 and pin at 285. They have Marstellar at 165 and he is a killer especially with JVB probably out. I know it is a huge meet for LH and Scott fears them. Scott is a LH grad so they will be up for us. We need pins at 125, 133 and 174 and need DeLuca and Lewis in there.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT