ADVERTISEMENT

Ashnault - Goodale - Todd Durkin

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
96234059_10217963655146529_7314090075409612800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Todd Durkin is great. Can't believe they got him as a guest. Goodale is branching out.

Some notes from the Friday podcast w Coach Goodale, Anthony Ashnualt and guest Todd Durkin.

Guest Todd Durkin: 'Movement is Medicine'. the first workout of the day is the Most Impt. He trains world class athletes and NFL players. Also a fitness author. He doesn't turn on his phone until his first workout is over. He drinks out of a fire hose . ? lol. He listens to Joel Osteen for motiviation .
blank.gif
. Others as well. He trains Drew Brees, was the Massage therapist for the San Diego Chargers. Has a gym at the shore somewhere. Has 3 books out. Sounds like Goodale and Ashnault are big fans of his. This dude has a ton of energy. And talks and talks, lol. Geez we are 60 minutes in now, he's still talking, nothing on wrestling yet.

I noticed former RU football player, and NJ wrestler Kevin Malast is in the que enjoying the energy of these guys doing the podcas

Goodale said a big regret of his was not enjoying Suriano and Ashnault winning their championships last Spring as much as he should have. He wound going to work work right away and trying to recruit off of their success in Pittsburgh and was on the go as soon as they got back.

Coach Goodale played football at Jackson with future RU QB Tom Tarver. Goodale replaced Tarver at QB after Tarver graduated

Next season RU Wrestling will either be at the Southern Scuffle or Midlands. No western trips next season.

RU will host Cornell next season. He mentioned the rest of the OOC schedule, I think he said Princeton, but not sure. I will have to listen to the replay to catch the rest. I know he also said Buffalo. Don't recall hearing Rider.

Coach G said the early season Open tournaments will determine the starters more than the pre season wrestleoffs.

They are still waiting to hear from the Big10 and BTN about the conference schedule.

All but 1 Big10 Wrestling coach agreed to wait til end of June to let new recruits come on campus, only 1 wanted to start right now , he didn't say who. I'm guessing Brands or Sanderson, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT