ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament Thread

Crazy to see Bassett tech Ashnault. Forrest beats the 2 seed.
Ashnault should probably retire from competition. It’s not really a sport where you get better with age and he really hasn’t ever been able to beat the elite competitors in freestyle

Ashnault should probably retire from competition. It’s not really a sport where you get better with age and he really hasn’t ever been able to beat the elite competitors in freestyle
Yeah when you get teched by a sophomore in HS it’s definitely time to hang them up unfortunately.

Yeah when you get teched by a sophomore in HS it’s definitely time to hang them up unfortunately.
Hope Ash is okay.. noticed he FF his next
Match to Ian Parker for the rights to wrestle for third…noticed there were other legends in the bracket like Dean Heil and Eirman who fell way earlier then Ash…

Also, a high schooler, Aden Valencia was the 1 seed…. And Basset faces off 10 fingers pts Kolodzik in the finals…

• Haha
Reactions: LETSGORU91
Hope Ash is okay.. noticed he FF his next
Match to Ian Parker for the rights to wrestle for third…noticed there were other legends in the bracket like Dean Heil and Eirman who fell way earlier then Ash…

Also, a high schooler, Aden Valencia was the 1 seed…. And Basset faces off 10 fingers pts Kolodzik in the finals…
I’m not saying that high schoolers can’t be very good, but the fact of the matter is if you are falling behind kids in HS at this point in your career you have no shot against against the top/elite guys who are actually making the World/Olympic teams.

I’m not saying that high schoolers can’t be very good, but the fact of the matter is if you are falling behind kids in HS at this point in your career you have no shot against against the top/elite guys who are actually making the World/Olympic teams.
I agree, my point was it’s not just Ash losing to these high schoolers.. look at some of the names above and in the brackets.. like Jax Forrest just teched Tomasello too..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT