ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament Thread

Rivera might be worst ref in America. How he didnt get backs for Bouzakis is mind boggling

I need to watch that replay of Moore match again...I was shocked they called the pin so fast and so was Moore...opponent didnt look flat at all... Either way good start

How was that a take down at the buzzer? I thought you had to move up the legs to the torso to demonstrate control for a takedown?

Zargo's just quicker, stronger and in better condition than Cetta. Cetta can't do anything.

Reactions: UnderHooks
Not a great performance from Cetta… got manhandled by Zargo

Soldano in the hole on mat 2 and Turley in the hole on mat 3

Zargo's just quicker, stronger and in better condition than Cetta. Cetta can't do anything.
Zargo has a serious motor. Always has. He's not the most talented, but definitely brings a full tempo pace to every match. He's a good scrambler and tough to wrestle.

Reactions: koleszar
Yeah just didnt seem like the Cetta we saw most of season. Not sure if it was styles, familiarity, but Zargo looked much stronger
I think some guys get a little gun shy in big tournaments. That's why I feel like CKLV is a must. Scuffle and Midlands just aren't the same anymore. That said, Zargo is squirrely and a tough opponent.

Great after that pin and Amine's 100th SV match looks like Turley and Soldano will be going to the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT