ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

Depaul didnt get a fair whistle shame they didnt pull it off

Lmao Go read game threads
OK but if it's true there are a lot of people worse they he is. Like the guys who call for Pike's head because he won't play Cliff for 39.5 minutes a night.
If you want to call Bac a sunshine patriot that's up to you but the guy works his a** off on this bracket analysis. Disagree with him if you want to but I give him credit for going out on a limb with his stuff.

p.s. I almost never get involved with game threads as the amount of dumb things that are said, both negative and positive, outweigh any entertainment or information value they might have

Really wish Arizona State-USC was tipping right now instead of 11:30. NC State-Clemson the next one with bubble implications.

Boise State up big on UNLV. North Texas up big... I think the Mean Green are a really viable team in the C-USA tournament.

Really wish Arizona State-USC was tipping right now instead of 11:30. NC State-Clemson the next one with bubble implications.

Boise State up big on UNLV. North Texas up big... I think the Mean Green are a really viable team in the C-USA tournament.
North Texas interesting indeed. Hofstra probably deserved more consideration than getting.

Go San Jose State

Nevada
Arizona State
Oklahoma State
North Carolina

now of those 4, only Oklahoma State with a win will jump into the field definitively. , UNC would be close

Nevada losing is huge because they have been playing their way to the cut line. Still never convinced that the MWC would get 4 but it would be easier to take Utah State over Nevada
Bac

There down …one to go

Reactions: bac2therac
Lunardi had it as Miss State, Penn State, Rutgers. He jumped Penn State over Miss State and left us alone.

Lunardi had it as Miss State, Penn State, Rutgers. He jumped Penn State over Miss State and left us alone.
On the website looks like he still has Miss State above Penn State (although it says updated as of 8pm, don't think PSU had finished by then).

And he's gone quiet on Twitter this week.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
On the website looks like he still has Miss State above Penn State (although it says updated as of 8pm, don't think PSU had finished by then).

And he's gone quiet on Twitter this week.

pretty shameful by him, me thinks its because espn is trying to get viewers and putting a muzzle on him. Just doesnt make sense to not be tweeting comments out all the time.

Illinois is toast. No help there.

AT this point you have to think PSU is in. Ever since the Rutgers disaster they've been on fire.
Won three in a row pre-Rutgers too…13 solid halves of basketball and 1 dumpster fire over the last three weeks (while catching Ohio St at a REALLY good time)

Flipped over to the BET, good lord this tournament is not what it used to be. Villanova vs Creighton? Morgue-level matchup, would rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Are we really rooting for nc state?

yeah I think just because it totally eliminates Clemson. I still think Clemson would have to win tomorrow. and reach the acc finals to seriously get a bid. NC State is not definitely in but im also not sure a loss keeps them out, and then you have Pitt is is sputtering to first four

i still think RU is right around that first four, i personally might have them a spot above but the committee might feel differently Still a lot of moving parts

yeah I think just because it totally eliminates Clemson. I still think Clemson would have to win tomorrow. and reach the acc finals to seriously get a bid. NC State is not definitely in but im also not sure a loss keeps them out, and then you have Pitt is is sputtering to first four

i still think RU is right around that first four, i personally might have them a spot above but the committee might feel differently Still a lot of moving parts
I get that, but going by your analysis from Monday, might you not want NCS to lose, so we move ahead of them and then hope Clemson loses to UVA tomorrow to keep them out (or to Duke/Miami winner in the finals to keep them below us if they sneak in)?

Reactions: mugrat86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT