ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

Creighton 3-8 vs Q1 projected as a 7????!!!!

maybe a 6 still possible

top player went out during a stretch where they lost several games in a row, he came back and they started winning again. They played tough sos and had some high end wins..yes only 4 wins vs field but the metrics love them. The tip off that they will be seeded this good is when they are basically a 5 seed in the ncaa top 16 reveal a few weeks back.

I get that, but going by your analysis from Monday, might you not want NCS to lose, so we move ahead of them and then hope Clemson loses to UVA tomorrow to keep them out (or to Duke/Miami winner in the finals to keep them below us if they sneak in)?

yes that would be the perfect scenario but do we risk it. NC State did get that win yesterday over Va Tech by alot that probably left them in good shape. Not sure a loss will knock them out. I can see reasons why the committee might like NC State over Rutgers in seeding and in the field overall even though I wouldnt agree.

Haha that’s fair I forgot how much of a local party it is
Big tourney atmosphere looks tremendous too. Remember st John's and especially those full of themselves Uconn fans fill msg. The rest of the field not so much maybe the H all in good times.

Stanford 57, Arizona 56. Lots of time left but Arizona is playing with their food just like UCLA did.

Wachtel is all over the place. Just tweeted that PSU’s win helps Rutgers…though he tweeted after Rutgers won that RU fans should root for Illinois.

Lol

Wachtel is all over the place. Just tweeted that PSU’s win helps Rutgers…though he tweeted after Rutgers won that RU fans should root for Illinois.

Lol
PSU's win helps Rutgers' resume, but also hurts us in the direct competition between us and Penn St. I assume that's where the contradiction comes from.

Overall it definitely hurts us though.

Wow UNLV pulls ahead.

Lunardi has Boise as a 'last four bye' team

Like to see Stanford , nova ans banderbijt go down here

Vandy is one that makes me nervous

I think with Vandy they pretty much have to win it all, see Texas A&M last year.

Clemson up 5

UNLV up 2

Arizona struggling only up 3

Don't sleep on Boise erasing Q1 wins for Nevada and Utah State if they lose here. #27 in the NET entering the day.

PSU's win helps Rutgers' resume, but also hurts us in the direct competition between us and Penn St. I assume that's where the contradiction comes from.

Overall it definitely hurts us though.
I think only helps us. We swept them and recently. Hardly definitive!

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
For 38 minutes when they can't review it that's UNLV ball. But now that they can look frame by frame in the final two minutes it's Boise ball.

UNLV guy just falls over and that'll probably do it. Yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT