ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

Cal at 3-28 might be the worst P5 team in recent memory. Our Eddie Jordan teams would stomp them into the mud. I knew they sucked but not to that magnitude. I saw they're playing WSU today.
Interesting. California has been routinely blown out this year and Washington State is on a 6 game winning streak. I couldn’t resist and the spread was Wash State -13.5 and -7.5 first half. I took both.
I see that the first half just ended with Wash State up 14 with a 35-21 score. Glad I can cash first bet and hopefully by posting here it doesn’t jinx game bet which is for a lot more than 1st half bet.
Seriously though Wash State would have won 7 straight and would play Oregon , another bid stealer tomorrow. We have to watch them since we want no thiefs

SHU better hold on. Feels like it's gonna come down to their free throw shooting

is unc in only if they win this one or do they need to beat virginia ? Unc has barely any quality wins

Insane finish. Initial block is clean but then his hand is still touching it above the rim

is unc in only if they win this one or do they need to beat virginia ? Unc has barely any quality wins

Definitely need morecthan this one..win over Virginia may get them in but may need another

Currently wins over Va, Nc St, but also Charleston and Michigan...no bad losses either

Strong non conference sos

Heckuva ending in seton hall DePaul game. Down goes SHU!

Their board will be hysterical tonight! They all will become Maryland fans by tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT