ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

Bump from this morning...

We want the first team listed to lose

7:00 -- SMU vs Tulsa
7:00 -- Miami vs Duke (this one is more for seeding)
8:30 -- Vandy vs Kentucky
8:30 -- VCU vs Richmond
9:00 -- Colorado vs Arizona

9:00 -- Penn State vs Purdue
9:30 -- Wyoming vs Boise
9:30 -- VaTech vs UNC
9:30 -- Oklahoma vs Texas Tech

The games in bold are the important ones. The others are either bid thieves that have other opportunities to lose or "nice to haves".

SNU, VCU, Okie are the 3 most important

SNU, VCU, Okie are the 3 most important
I mean if we're counting on Tulsa to beat SMU I think we're gonna be disappointed. Don't get me wrong it would be huge but to me it's more whether they beat Memphis tomorrow

right now I have RU in the last FIVE in....its extremely tight between last 5 in and last 6 out....11 schools fighting for just 5 spots

I mean if we're counting on Tulsa to beat SMU I think we're gonna be disappointed. Don't get me wrong it would be huge but to me it's more whether they beat Memphis tomorrow
they still may get in no matter what happens tomorrow. Need them knocked out now, if the Mustangs or VCU advance they are going to be big threats no matter what happens in the semis tomorrow. Upsets happen in these tourneys, dont discount

Reactions: fatsam98
LAST FIVE IN....the order can change once we get down to final selection
  • RUTGERS
  • NOTRE DAME
  • XAVIER
  • MICHIGAN
  • SMU (last in)
LAST 6 OUT....again do not get caught up in the order too much
  • TEXAS A&M (first out)
  • VIRGINIA TECH
  • BYU
  • OKLAHOMA
  • WAKE FOREST
  • VCU

only 5 of these 11 are still playing.

Reactions: UofMbasketball
LAST FIVE IN....the order can change once we get down to final selection
  • RUTGERS
  • NOTRE DAME
  • XAVIER
  • MICHIGAN
  • SMU (last in)
LAST 6 OUT....again do not get caught up in the order too much
  • TEXAS A&M (first out)
  • VIRGINIA TECH
  • BYU
  • OKLAHOMA
  • WAKE FOREST
  • VCU

That means you think RU last number 11

That means you think RU last number 11

thats going to change, everything gets scrubbed on the final morning and everyone compared including those out of the field. With 5 schools still playing RU place is tenuous right now, any school on this list is vulnerable. Ultimately I think if RU gets in, they are in Dayton

Could Wyoming get in trouble with a loss to Boise tonight?

so yesterday even though unlv was a Q2 win it really didnt do anything much except avoid the bad loss. While they appear safe, honestly if somehow they didnt make it I wouldnt be surprised either...just 2-4 vs tourney field...would be 2-5. I do not think they are as in as some say but I would lean in anyhow at this point.

It’s the least they can do for us…as long as they don’t the A10 tourney

imagine them winning the Aq and knocking us out...

but knocking out Dayton is good enough for me which then sort of diminishes any other win vs Dayton in this league. Really want Richmond to win tonight

I feel RU's biggest threat right now is VCU

If Dayton wins i want them to also beat VCU. I think Daytons 3 Q4 losses are way too much to overcome to get an at large

Reactions: Mr Magoo
imagine them winning the Aq and knocking us out...

but knocking out Dayton is good enough for me which then sort of diminishes any other win vs Dayton in this league. Really want Richmond to win tonight

I feel RU's biggest threat right now is VCU

If Dayton wins i want them to also beat VCU. I think Daytons 3 Q4 losses are way too much to overcome to get an at large
Agree. I’ll take my chances. At least it will make our loss to them better even if we are sitting at home ☹️

It certainly feels upsetting rn but I doubt we were in a win or your out situation going into today so I’m not worried.

Maybe the 5 or 6 seed would have been better
After all. It might have given us another win. Easy to say after a stinker though.

Texas AM, def in
no....you are placing too much importance on two days moving schools way up from where they were...thats not how it works. coming into today,,,,Texas a m was on a handful of brackets on the matrix, they will need to win tomorrow, they could get in without winning too. but not you or any bracketologists can figure that out right now until the dust settles

the thing is though, nothing from today should change their thoughts, all of the ru metrics was already baked in, if you liked RU yesterday why wouldnt you like them today...alot of these guys will now run with the metrics because if they get it wrong they will say the net scared them from putting them in so they can excuse themselves

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT