ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

Cincinnati up on Houston early is also no good
dont really think Cincy or the 4/5 can do much damage. This is going to the smu/memphis winner, there is little chance for 4 and 3 is likely what is happening now

a Houston loss though really devalues this conference

dont really think Cincy or the 4/5 can do much damage. This is going to the smu/memphis winner, there is little chance for 4 and 3 is likely what is happening now

a Houston loss though really devalues this conference
If Cincinnati beats SMU in the title game they get 3 I think

smu beating Memphis 3x just has to be considered at that point and knock the Tigers out

now last year somehow Wich State who only won the regular season conference because they played only 13 league games got the at large with a net like 72

I think we need to win today or we're out. Really bad for TAMU and Indiana to get wins over #1 conference seeds.
for who? VCU? Xavier? Notre Dame? Michigan? SMU? There are alot of schools in trouble right now. When you start comparing the resumes RU is very favorable against all those schools

I don't agree, maybe we'll be pushed to play in but were not out because of this
It could be us and Indiana from the Big 10 and Michigan left out. I dunno. A&M taking a spot out of nowhere is undeniably bad.

Why is it hard to believe Illinois players wants to see Indiana players in the tournament, Iowa players wants to see Rutgers players in the tournament, Auburn players wants to see A&M players in the tournament, etc. some conferences don't. That wins and losses aren't as important as seeing other teams getting their chance when their bid is already assured.
Because they want to win the B1G tourny championship. Absent that, yeah, but they don't want to lose going into the NCAAs.

smu beating Memphis 3x just has to be considered at that point and knock the Tigers out

now last year somehow Wich State who only won the regular season conference because they played only 13 league games got the at large with a net like 72
Memphis is a lock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT