ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

Another day of this agony... What's tomorrow...

A&M, VaTech and SMU to lose, Davidson to win.

I wouldn't mind seeing Iowa blow out Indiana either to validate our result a little
I think va tech is already in now

Reactions: SBP
lot of numbers crunching to do tomorrow.....6 spots open...13 schools competing. I do not think it has ever ever this so wide open less than 48 hours out. Bunch of schools all with different resumes..with positives and negatives, thats why they are here. Only Texas A&M and Dayton are left competing. Another possible bid stealer remains in the A10 named Richmond.
  • WYOMING
  • RUTGERS
  • NOTRE DAME
  • XAVIER
  • MICHIGAN
  • VIRGINIA TECH
  • SMU
  • TEXAS A&M
  • BYU
  • OKLAHOMA
  • WAKE FOREST
  • DAYTON
  • VCU

I'm going to fall asleep watching Hawaii vs Cal State Fullerton a game with exactly zero ramifications for anything I assume.

lot of numbers crunching to do tomorrow.....6 spots open...13 schools competing. I do not think it has ever ever this so wide open less than 48 hours out. Bunch of schools all with different resumes..with positives and negatives, thats why they are here. Only Texas A&M and Dayton are left competing. Another possible bid stealer remains in the A10 named Richmond.
  • WYOMING
  • RUTGERS
  • NOTRE DAME
  • XAVIER
  • MICHIGAN
  • VIRGINIA TECH
  • SMU
  • TEXAS A&M
  • BYU
  • OKLAHOMA
  • WAKE FOREST
  • DAYTON
  • VCU
Saint Louis also a possible bid stealer…correct?

Who has shown they can beat tournament teams, Rutgers or Wyoming? Wyoming has beaten Boise St and Colorado St. once, that's it.
It's absurd. Common sense needs to prevail. The respect to these non power conferences has swung too far. Wyoming is obviously worse than Rutgers. Do the right thing committee

Reactions: RUDieHard
Hasn’t Palm come out and admit he has a bias against Rutgers for whatever reason? Saying he doesn’t think they should be in the big ten or something? Dudes a clown couldn’t give a shit less of what he says

• WYOMING
  • RUTGERS
  • NOTRE DAME
  • XAVIER
  • MICHIGAN
  • VIRGINIA TECH
  • SMU
  • TEXAS A&M
  • BYU
  • OKLAHOMA
  • WAKE FOREST
  • DAYTON
  • VCU
Based on this. I would think we above all but….

ND
UM
VT
TAM

and we are even with…..

SMU
DAYTON

so if things break wrong, we could be first out

Hasn’t Palm come out and admit he has a bias against Rutgers for whatever reason? Saying he doesn’t think they should be in the big ten or something? Dudes a clown couldn’t give a shit less of what he says
Yeah he tweeted that he's old school and that us and Maryland don't belong with his precious Purdue.

It's not just that he's an ass, he's not even good at his job. He's bottom of the barrel on bracket matrix

Based on this. I would think we above all but….

ND
UM
VT
TAM

and we are even with…..

SMU
DAYTON

so if things break wrong, we could be first out

Dayton has 4 bad losses, 3 in Q3 alone, its going to be tough to justify them over Rutgers...yes they beat Kansas but imagine 3 Lafayette type losses

Notre Dame has a win over Kentucky but just 3-6 vs field, its a thin resume and I think they are 4-9 vs Q1/2, that is really bad...they have a strong sos.

SMU losing to Memphis tomorrow will not hurt but I tend to think they get in.

Going to be really important for A&M to lose tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT