ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

Jerry Palm of CBS has Rutgers out.

5d30978d789d3e62144895ff

If Dayton with their THREE Q4 losses gets an at large over us I'll riot. But I do think they're more likely to beat Davidson tomorrow.

Reactions: UofMbasketball
It's not hard to predict 5.games tomorrow and how they rank after each result, Ivy winner, SEC, B1G easy, only way things change is if Tulane plays tomorrow vs Memphis/SMU, root for the Memphis/SMU winner if Tulane beats Houston, and who they would knock out, just noticed Davidson won, so root for Richmond, 0 Q1 wins, over Dayton, Q1 3-2 Q2 5-3, Dayton would be considered a play in going 1-1 today/tomorrow, 3-3, 6-3, 6-1.

Last edited:
Reactions: UofMbasketball
CBS post game “analyst”: “Indiana is clearly a different team these last few weeks” … really? They are 0-2 last week and 2-1 this week for a whopping 2-3 … he also says “Indiana had 2 Q1 wins going into this week, now they have 4 .. it’s Michigan and Rutgers that have to worry” … Rutgers that has 7 Q1 wins ?? Morons talking out of their butts …. get over yourself
FFS Indiana was down to Michigan 41-28 at the half in this tourney 2 DAYS AGO! They probably meant they are 'clearly a different team these last few HOURS' lmao.

Reactions: cm_13
Just saw a headline Will Wade of LSU might be out. Would NCAA drop LSU out of tourney in that case?

Just saw a headline Will Wade of LSU might be out. Would NCAA drop LSU out of tourney in that case?
It's too soon for the NCAA to do anything, but after reading the allegations, I'm starting to seriously wonder if LSU might pull themselves out to open up another spot in the dance.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Nantz-hill-raff were discussing which BIG schools are going to be in the tournament. No rutgers mention

Richmond keeping it decently close despite being 0-8 from 3.

Yesterday Gilyard couldn't miss from 3 on their win over VCU

I've noticed that most younger guys (and Palm) who are slaves to the metrics have Rutgers out while more old school guys have them in. My hunch is the committee leans more old school but it's a complete toss up what they do with us.

The younger guy ahead of their skis falling in love with efficiency ratings. Thosecratings appear on sheet but there is no evidence yet they are used substantially

They interviewed one of the selection committee. Reading between the lines he emphasized " body of work"

If Rutgers doesn't get in there won't be anyone other that the B1G arguing for us unfortunately. Don't see the talking heads supporting us.

Houston looks to be cruising now. Would make us 3/4 today if they win. Dayton is concerning if they hold the lead, but a Davidson win tomorrow regardless is what would be needed

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Coincidence? 🤔

I mean... yeah

Illinois smoked us, Seton Hall was far and away the better team in December. Fouls weren't the problem against Northwestern or Wisconsin. I don't remember them being the problem against Lafayette either

Reactions: fluoxetine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT