ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

I think it’s important if you only have a few chances against top teams and don’t win those. Look back and you won’t really find examples of teams like Rutgers punished for a weak OOC. Honestly - if we lost the Clemson game and won Lafayette we’d probably be locked in.

Cant find many if any schools with sos above 300 that have made it if any

Still somewhat weak in q1 and 2 and 4-8 vs field
I know - I think that’s what we’ve all been focusing on but when you look closer, I can’t really see an argument (even before today) to leave them out.

Auburn will still be a 2 seed and they have a neutral win over them. A true road win over Alabama (6ish seed). Home win over Arkansas (4 seed). And a neutral win over ND is decent. Those were enough signature wins for an at worst 22-12 team.

A&M is the only true thief so far. VT simply replaces Wake as an ACC team to make it. SMU is the next worry.
Let me clue you in since you seem clueless…A&M is stealing nothing and they absolutely deserve in now…three Q1 wins in a row and a chance at the SEC Tourney title.

Alabama, ND, Florida (x2), Arkansas (x2), Auburn…prior to the SEC tourney, they had to make this run…they made it.

Cant find many if any schools with sos above 300 that have made it if any
Right, but that's because it's virtually impossible to have SOS that bad without being in the worst conferences and so they are not likely to be good anyway.

If you plopped Gonzaga into a bottom 25 schedule it's not like they wouldn't make the tournament (even if they weren't allowed an autobid).

CBS post game “analyst”: “Indiana is clearly a different team these last few weeks” … really? They are 0-2 last week and 2-1 this week for a whopping 2-3 … he also says “Indiana had 2 Q1 wins going into this week, now they have 4 .. it’s Michigan and Rutgers that have to worry” … Rutgers that has 7 Q1 wins ?? Morons talking out of their butts …. get over yourself

CBS post game “analyst”: “Indiana is clearly a different team these last few weeks” … really? They are 0-2 last week and 2-1 this week for a whopping 2-3 … get over yourself
Weren’t they something like 2-9 down the stretch?

Let me clue you in since you seem clueless…A&M is stealing nothing and they absolutely deserve in now…three Q1 wins in a row and a chance at the SEC Tourney title.

Alabama, ND, Florida (x2), Arkansas (x2), Auburn…prior to the SEC tourney, they had to make this run…they made it.
Before calling me clueless maybe read up on what a bid thief is.

They certainly deserve it but nobody had them in a week ago. That's my entire point.

Lunardi has them 2nd out AFTER the win today for what it is worth.

Update

LAST 4 IN

SMU
XAVIER
TEXAS A&M
INDIANA

LAST 4 OUT

VIRGINIA TECH
NOTRE DAME
BYU
OKLAHOMA

NEXT FOUR OUT

WAKE FOREST
VCU
DAYTON
NORTH TEXAS
Can’t see the committee not letting ND in. 15-5 in conference play. I think Xavier is odd man out.

I know - I think that’s what we’ve all been focusing on but when you look closer, I can’t really see an argument (even before today) to leave them out.

Auburn will still be a 2 seed and they have a neutral win over them. A true road win over Alabama (6ish seed). Home win over Arkansas (4 seed). And a neutral win over ND is decent. Those were enough signature wins for an at worst 22-12 team.

Before today their resume wasnt better than Xavier

How is this possible? SMU in with a win today even if they lose tomorrow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT