ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

I'm sorry, but I hope Coppin St doesn't win. I don't ever want to see a 9-22 team, 10-22 if they win, ever in the NCAA tournament. Some of these low major conferences have to go to a top 4 teams of conference tournament like the Ivy, maybe 6 at most.

I'm sorry, but I hope Coppin St doesn't win. I don't ever want to see a 9-22 team, 10-22 if they win, ever in the NCAA tournament. Some of these low major conferences have to go to a top 4 teams of conference tournament like the Ivy, maybe 6 at most.
I think it’s kinda interesting. Doesn’t happen often, but what an experience for those kids if they complete the mission.

totally disagree. It’s stories like these that make March special
Coppin St lost to Loyola Ill 45-103, lost to DePaul 72-97, post to UConn 54-89.

Glad Norfolk St is handling them in the.2nd half.
I didn't want to see Coppin St 38-112 Gonzaga

Lol it matters they said it matters

Its 1/3 the season
Yes, so it's 1/3 of the overall SOS! No one said it shouldn't count! There's no reason to split it out into it's own number!

Strength of schedule on Wednesdays is a stupid and pointless statistic. That doesn't mean I think Wednesday games shouldn't count.

Yes, so it's 1/3 of the overall SOS! No one said it shouldn't count! There's no reason to split it out into it's own number!

Strength of schedule on Wednesdays is a stupid and pointless statistic. That doesn't mean I think Wednesday games shouldn't count.

Because it helps measure and judge non power 6 and also shows how some power 6 load up on sisters of the poor

Swarming defense. They just want it more
They should’ve been in before this game honestly. I’m not sure why anyone has them out compared to some of the other bubblers. BAC - say what? How is a team like SF ahead of them?

22-11 - wins Auburn (neutral), @ Alabama, Arkansas (home), ND (neutral), Florida (neutral)

Bad losses (SC and Mizz)

Had we beaten the teams we should have……it doesn’t matter.
The reason it does matter is COMPLETELY our own fault
Oh so losing to a team we shouldn't have is on the same scale as beating a whole bunch of teams we shouldn't have? Including how many top 25? Got it.
This is why I'm the Olympics they throw out the high and low score.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT