ADVERTISEMENT

BAC'S FIRST ROUGH NCAA TOURNEY ANALYSIS WITH PECKING ORDER: 2/5

Northern Iowa, Yale are still alive for at large bids, but I think can carry no more than 1 loss the rest of the way....13-1 Ivy would warrant a bid if they lost in the Ivy final, would include winning at Harvard, at Penn, at Princeton, which on paper is almost an impossible ask.

I also think 2 factors hurt the Ivy from being considered more.

A) Lack of TV on Friday nights is a huge miss.

B) Having to play back to back nights Friday at 6 or 7PM, then playing next night at 6PM to 7PM, is insanity for the traveling team.

Northern Iowa will get consideration at large, only question is do they beat out a Utah State type of program.

If I start answering questions on BAC's thread using bart info BAC could justifiably punch me in the face or worse sick Sweet Pee after me...but I'll risk it...

OSU loss would move us from a +1.4 to a +1.1

Last edited:
Northern Iowa, Yale are still alive for at large bids, but I think can carry no more than 1 loss the rest of the way....13-1 Ivy would warrant a bid if they lost in the Ivy final, would include winning at Harvard, at Penn, at Princeton, which on paper is almost an impossible ask.

I also think 2 factors hurt the Ivy from being considered more.

A) Lack of TV on Friday nights is a huge miss.

B) Having to play back to back nights Friday at 6 or 7PM, then playing next night at 6PM to 7PM, is insanity for the traveling team.

Northern Iowa will get consideration at large, only question is do they beat out a Utah State type of program.

Utah State is in my last 4 out right now

I agree and disagree with NJH.......I agree with his analysis.

The IVY league schedule is what it is for a reason. It allows student athletes to miss minimal amount of classes. They are taking a bus on Thursday night and only missing Friday class 3 times.

I am glad Bart isnt the selection committee

I actually think the WAB tool from BART could be a help just to give you a good sort and help you eliminate any team with a WAB under X.

The WAB is not a predictive tool.

I agree the analysis of BART is irreleveant in school selection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT