ADVERTISEMENT

Battle on the Banks (1/2/21)

MS-RU

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2013

Excited to see RU\SKWC jump on board and host their own event in collaboration with Mobbin Media. Will be interesting to see what the match-ups they are able to put together.

The only downside to the event is that it means the B1G schedule isn't starting that weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonard23

Excited to see RU\SKWC jump on board and host their own event in collaboration with Mobbin Media. Will be interesting to see what the matchups they are able to put together.

The only downside to the event is that it means the B1G schedule isn't starting that weekend
Look for big 10 to start on Jan 15

Would be awesome if they get AA, Suriano, and Sebass on the card since we haven't seen those guys wrestle much this off season.

Ashnault wrestling on the 18th in the 8 man challenge for $25,000. A first step on the road to the Olympics.

Hope we see Suriano vs Vito, Seb vs. Yanni, and other big match ups with hopefully Princeton, Cornell, and others competing on the 2nd. Would settle for Nick vs Glory and Poz vs, the younger Dean

Wonder when they will announce the match-ups? Running out of time so I assume it must be very soon, especially if you want to promote and bring in subscribers.

Remember to signup here if you don't already have Rokfin and want to support AA.

Hope we see Ashnault vs Yanni. All the top guys in Ash’s weight class continue to wrestle. Zain had a big victory last night. Ash can get the spot and rep the USA in the Olympics

Hope we see Ashnault vs Yanni. All the top guys in Ash’s weight class continue to wrestle. Zain had a big victory last night. Ash can get the spot and rep the USA in the Olympics
That'd be a hell of a match and well worth the price of streaming admission.

Colaiocco v Alvarez should be a great match. Colaiocco just beat DeSantos of Iowa. Go Sammy the Bull

Mckenna if healthy against Ashnault would be a good one.Maybe Rivera vs Lizak.Mark Hall not sure Rutgers has anyone for that match.Brucki (NJRTC) did beat Hall once in college

If they stay with drexel/penn and penn RTC could see
141 Rivera vs Lizak
149 Ashnault vs McKenna
157 Harrison vs Kropman
157 Kanniard vs Artalona
165 Barczak vs Donner
174 Grello vs Vallimont
174 Turley vs O'malley
184 Poznanski vs Hendricks
197 Janzer vs Urbas
HWT McDermott vs Slackman
HWT Colucci vs Correnti

Ashnault just wrestled 3 matches in the Flo 150 bracket including Bajrang.

Intrigued by Collucci vs Laird. Everything else is kind of whatever

This should be a exciting matchup and a great litmus test for Poz

Here is the full main card:
BattleBanks_MatchupLineup_IG.jpeg

Includes matches for MVB and Janzer as well.

Not a very exciting card. Are some of these wrestlers coming out of retirement? Did we need to get D3 wrestlers to fill up the card.? The Alvarez and Colucci matches peak interest. At least it will be a good warm up for our guys as we should clean up.

Perez is basically a 3x NQ so that should be a good matchup for Grello and Poz/Brucki should be exciting as well.

Honestly... some of these cards have jumped the shark. I’ll support RU, but time to set the schedule and get back to some real B1G matchups. Start the season already.

Facebook rumor that Drexel administration pulled all 5 Drexel guys from this so that's Barczak, Kropman, Mininno, Nichter, and Stillings. I was looking forward to O'Neill vs Barczak.

Facebook rumor that Drexel administration pulled all 5 Drexel guys from this so that's Barczak, Kropman, Mininno, Nichter, and Stillings. I was looking forward to O'Neill vs Barczak.

Yikes. Not going to be easy to find 5 replacements on such short notice.

I signed up and logged in to get an account and gave Mobbin a tip but was never given anything to pay

Looks like PRTC guys might be stepping in on Saturday if I'm reading into this correctly.

Reactions: bigmatt718
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT