ADVERTISEMENT

Bell, Bolds, Singleton & Hansard

Bolds and Hansard a decent chance, Bell and Singleton a very long shot.

Hansard is probably going to Florida. Small shot with Bell but there's a chance, even smaller shot with Singleton. We have a good shot with Bolds. Hand is holding out for better offers at the moment but he has Rutgers at the top of his list as of now. He's probably going to be picking up some higher profile offers.

We're not too deep at DT with two seniors starting. Our current commits don't exactly have the most impressive offer sheets so I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up another DT. I honestly think we get Bolds and 50/50 with Hand.

Hansard is probably going to Florida. Small shot with Bell but there's a chance, even smaller shot with Singleton. We have a good shot with Bolds. Hand is holding out for better offers at the moment but he has Rutgers at the top of his list as of now. He's probably going to be picking up some higher profile offers.

We're not too deep at DT with two seniors starting. Our current commits don't exactly have the most impressive offer sheets so I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up another DT. I honestly think we get Bolds and 50/50 with Hand.
I agree with you're predictions....you obviously are informed..SU thinks they have a shot with Hand cause they say if he wanted RU he would have already committed...he'll never go there over us...delusion.

One senior starting. Joseph is a junior.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Aren't we full up at DT ?

There is no question that we aren't full at DT in this year's class. The 2016 class had only one DT commitment. That means we probably need at least three, but better four DT's in this class due to depth concerns in the coming years.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
I agree with earlier comments of others, hansard is more than likely going to fl, he recently was there for their friday night lights and loved it, more importantly he loves the dl coach at fl, rumph, bolds is the only possibility, bell and singleton have not shown any genuine interest and can go almost anywhere they want, bell may also end up at fl

If signing day was today, my guess would be Bolds-RU, Hansard-FL, Bell-Clemson and Singleton-Michigan/Alabama. Luckily it's only August and a lot can happen between now and signing day that can change the landscape drastically, things like academics, on field performance for both the schools and recruits, recruitment of other blue chippers in the same position...etc.

BTW If we're not landing Singleton, I hope he chooses Alabama.

This is why I have been talking about D linemen for months. Even though Ash is a proven D coach I had a feeling that the big boys would still go elsewhere. As a Florida grad the Hansard projection hurts .I
Florida grad. Rutgers fan..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT