ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Build Fund Progress

I'm assuming this money is sitting in an interest bearing account somewhere no

I think the total includes pledges that have yet to be paid and $25M in bonds yet to be issued from the State for the parking garage portion of the project, so I do not think your assumption is correct. The pledges can be borrowed against as I understand it.

I think the total includes pledges that have yet to be paid and $25M in bonds yet to be issued from the State for the parking garage portion of the project, so I do not think your assumption is correct. The pledges can be borrowed against as I understand it.
Yeah I wasn't insinuating that all was sitting in interest bearing position. Just a portion or so warming positive $$$

Mrs. Screw,I think you mentioned you are in health care.With the tens of thousands of doctors,dentists,and other health professionals from UMDNJ now Rutgers alumni,do you know if Rutgers Athletics has any person or program aimed at getting them more involved with Athletics in regards to purchasing tickets and donating?

Mrs. Screw,I think you mentioned you are in health care.With the tens of thousands of doctors,dentists,and other health professionals from UMDNJ now Rutgers alumni,do you know if Rutgers Athletics has any person or program aimed at getting them more involved
with Athletics in regards to purchasing tickets and donating?

Not that I am aware of but that is an interesting thought.
I remember when I worked at RWJUH and they would give football tickets away to employees every week. It was a good way to fill seats & hopefully get people interested in coming to games.

@RU-ROCS you are correct about being able to borrow against pledges. We got told that in the captains program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT