ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Doing Poorly Again

Feb 23, 2020
Ill out, IA getting blown out, NW could lose to Boise. Not good for conference. Maybe 6 bids coming next year. RU needs to get better fast. Go RU

Ill out, IA getting blown out, NW could lose to Boise. Not good for conference. Maybe 6 bids coming next year. RU needs to get better fast. Go RU
Why do people live to jump the gun. It’s amazing. NW winning and Iowa coming back only down 6. How about we let all the BIG teams play one game ?

Reactions: Hondo77
Guys Northwestern is only up by 4. The Big Ten may never get an at large bid ever again

I’ve seen Boise play several times. This is one game where I thought the B1G had a distinct advantage. I’m kind of surprised Boise is this close.

I’ve seen Boise play several times. This is one game where I thought the B1G had a distinct advantage. I’m kind of surprised Boise is this close.
Northwestern isn’t exactly murderers row on offense. They were essentially us but slightly worse before Mag got hurt.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Northwestern isn’t exactly murderers row on offense. They were essentially us but slightly worse before Mag got hurt.
Yeah, my comment is mostly because every time I’ve seen Boise play they were awful. Every time I’ve seen any MWC team play they were awful.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Two wishes for this board:

(1) that we could give a thumbs down to bad posts

(2) once a poster received a certain percentage or number of thumbs down they would automatically be put in probation and then banned (if the bad posts continue)

I know this will never happen but since the mods refuse to monitor this board and take out the trash the thought occurred to me as a way for the board to be self-policed.

This guy is a troll. We all know it. Yet nothing gets done. With the mechanism above we’d be able to ban him for his nonstop attention seeking troll posts

A message board boy can dream

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT