ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Doing Poorly Again

I mean the Big 10 has been wholly overrated in recent years. It exemplifies quantity over quality. There's really no debate about it.. it's not even close to the best conference despite what Pike proselytizes.

That said, who cares.. let's keep our recruits, get Dylan and dominate nonetheless

Reactions: RutgersClassof2004
Because: (1) he’s an attention seeking troll and (2) he’s not a Rutgers fan and makes these posts just to piss people off

In other words - a loser

Another dumb post. Zero wrong with starting that thread 5 seconds after that huge win over UM that most of us thought meant we were in - and eventually over 96% of bracketologists agreed with that, but we got effed.
Michigan went almost whole half without basket. They lost to like Northern Michigan or whatever crap school early in season. Yea, beating them locked Rutgers in. Brilliant.

Michigan went almost whole half without basket. They lost to like Northern Michigan or whatever crap school early in season. Yea, beating them locked Rutgers in. Brilliant.

Does this board have any moderators?

Btw if your attempt is to rile me you failed. Your post is odd. I find your behavior on here to be a pathetic cry for attention. I pity you. I seriously do. Get help. Get a hobby. Find something better to do with your life. I mean this sincerely. I really do.

Reactions: ClassOf02
So you’re saying you knew a win over another Big Ten bubble team wasn’t going to get us in because they lost to Eastern Michigan four months ago?

I mean the Big 10 has been wholly overrated in recent years. It exemplifies quantity over quality. There's really no debate about it.. it's not even close to the best conference despite what Pike proselytizes.

That said, who cares.. let's keep our recruits, get Dylan and dominate nonetheless
It's unbelievable how many people are in denial about this. Most definitely though, hopefully no recruits change their minds. The current makeup looks phenomenal if they come.

Reactions: RutgersSam
Even with the B1G losing 1st rnd games &
potential loss of future bids,

I'm still rooting against Penn St.

Reactions: czxqa
Is the is 2004 guy for real?

Does this board have any moderators?

Btw if your attempt is to rile me you failed. Your post is odd. I find your behavior on here to be a pathetic cry for attention. I pity you. I seriously do. Get help. Get a hobby. Find something better to do with your life. I mean this sincerely. I really do.
Unfortunately being foolish or posting nonsense is not against the rules. Not should it be. we can all deal with such as we have. One of the uniting qualities of this guys material.
Trolling I believe is. But it's a tough job to censor posters for this kind of stuff.

If this person wants to get his or her kicks this way.. oh well. I believe in karma.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
As a Rutgers fan, I think we should focus on improving our talent, not pumping the conference. That isn't helping.
1) The two are not mutually exclusive.

2) We can focus on improving our talent all we want. But unless that "focus" involves opening our checkbooks, that won't help either.

As I said. 2004 is not a he. It is my ex wife ,& her name is Mary. Her mothers name was Mary & her sisters names were also Mary. They all had different middle names so they could be told apart. 2004s name is Mary Moron

As I said. 2004 is not a he. It is my ex wife ,& her name is Mary. Her mothers name was Mary & her sisters names were also Mary. They all had different middle names so they could be told apart. 2004s name is Mary Moron
No, wrong sister. This one's in her own world.. I think it's MaryLand. The twerp.

Unfortunately being foolish or posting nonsense is not against the rules. Not should it be. we can all deal with such as we have. One of the uniting qualities of this guys material.
Trolling I believe is. But it's a tough job to censor posters for this kind of stuff.

If this person wants to get his or her kicks this way.. oh well. I believe in karma.

I disagree. This is a community of people who come here to discuss Rutgers basketball.

This jerkoff is not doing that. He has no interest in that at all. He is a troll whose sole goals are to rile things up, try and piss people off and bring attention to himself.

It’s like someone who shows up to a party uninvited and just starts fights

That person should be shown the door

In 5 toss up games seed wise, the Big Ten went 3-2.

Wins against: West Virginia, Texas A&M, Boise State
Losses to: Auburn, Arkansas

Not a bad day.

Tomorrow Purdue, Indiana, Michigan State play. Should go at least 2-1.

The No. 10 team in the Big 10 absolutely destroying the second place team in the SEC makes the OP‘s post look particularly stupid. Big 10 had very tough matchups today, except for NW, and they went 3-2. A good showing.

The No. 10 team in the Big 10 absolutely destroying the second place team in the SEC makes the OP‘s post look particularly stupid. Big 10 had very tough matchups today, except for NW, and they went 3-2. A good showing.
Dean Rieber has been underutilized by Pike. Wait till next year. He will develop a baby hook like Edey. Could be a big star IMO. He has the game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT