ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Doing Poorly Again

Unfortunately being foolish or posting nonsense is not against the rules. Not should it be. we can all deal with such as we have. One of the uniting qualities of this guys material.
Trolling I believe is. But it's a tough job to censor posters for this kind of stuff.

If this person wants to get his or her kicks this way.. oh well. I believe in karma.
This^^^. Plus, the Ignore button is a wonderful invention!! GO RU!

Actually I thought the B1G did better than I thought they would on far 1. I thought MD was amiss up, and that the rest would lose, with PSU having the best chance to win. Iowa and Illinois were almost certain losses in my view.

Folks … put the pricks on ignore. It makes the board better for all of us since we don’t have to read your posts calling the pricks out. They die on the vine if they don’t get their middle school jollies off from our responses. IGNORE THEM.. problem solved.

Hey OP, here are the P6 conference records after day 1.

ACC : 1-1
SEC : 5-1
Big 12 : 2-1
B1G : 3-2
PAC 12 : 1-1
Big East : 0-0

SEC had a great day, but the B1G was certainly fine.

Anyone that had confidence in Illinois is a fool and Iowa hasn’t been successful in the tournament in quite some time.

Does this board have any moderators?

Btw if your attempt is to rile me you failed. Your post is odd. I find your behavior on here to be a pathetic cry for attention. I pity you. I seriously do. Get help. Get a hobby. Find something better to do with your life. I mean this sincerely. I really do.
It has moderators but not censors which is what you want and will never happen.

Reactions: czxqa and dconifer
In 5 toss up games seed wise, the Big Ten went 3-2.

Wins against: West Virginia, Texas A&M, Boise State
Losses to: Auburn, Arkansas

Not a bad day.

Tomorrow Purdue, Indiana, Michigan State play. Should go at least 2-1.
I have it at 3-0, had all if the Big 10 games right yesterday.

Oh the troll starts another thread.
He’s not a troll. Trolls stir the pot because they like to create and observe hysteria. This guy is a simpleton that needs to vent. If you listened to WFAN from back in the day you might remember Jerome. He was as much of a buffoon as 2004, but you couldn’t help but like him because you could hear he was just a bumbling old man that was passionate about the Yankees.

He’s not a troll. Trolls stir the pot because they like to create and observe hysteria. This guy is a simpleton that needs to vent. If you listened to WFAN from back in the day you might remember Jerome. He was as much of a buffoon as 2004, but you couldn’t help but like him because you could hear he was just a bumbling old man that was passionate about the Yankees.
He's not a Rutgers fan

Reactions: William J. Leggett
So we are left with Indiana and Purdue, and stand at 4-2 for the B1G in Round 1.

Anything short of Bama, LSU and Georgia in the SEC for football in the last decade or so. will be met with skepticism, I suppose for B1G basketball.

I think you guys are all wrong on OP. This thread was a well executed reverse jinx for the conference. We should all be thankful to OP.

Hey OP, here are the P6 conference records after day 1.

ACC : 1-1
SEC : 5-1
Big 12 : 2-1
B1G : 3-2
PAC 12 : 1-1
Big East : 0-0

SEC had a great day, but the B1G was certainly fine.

Anyone that had confidence in Illinois is a fool and Iowa hasn’t been successful in the tournament in quite some time.
Murray was a no show for Iowa and they still scored over 70 points.Their defense stinks.

As of Friday hardly a poor showing, at least wait until the end of the first round so you don’t sound like an A-hole

Purdue is losing to FDU 32-31 at half time.Fulll court press bothering Purdue.

There is talk about 2004 not being a Rutgers fan.
I don’t know except he did say Fat Cat is the best.
I’ve never seen anyone order the Fat Cat.
That’s a true red flag.

Sam
Darrell
Mimi 69
Phillipino
Mojo

OP looking correct. Thanks to Purdue for making me feel much better about the way we finished the season. What they did is 100x worse.

Also the OP is just a complete fail in general

Lol this aged well. Go back to your hole
Haha! :) The funny thing is, I am an RU diehard, call into Knightline half the games, bleed scarlet, and these bozos rip me for making accurate calls every time. BIG crapped the bed for the ages, worse than every preceding year. Thank God RU has best talent in school history coming in. Gonna need it. Go RU!

Reactions: RutgersSam
Haha! :) The funny thing is, I am an RU diehard, call into Knightline half the games, bleed scarlet, and these bozos rip me for making accurate calls every time. BIG crapped the bed for the ages, worse than every preceding year. Thank God RU has best talent in school history coming in. Gonna need it. Go RU!
Not sure I ever accused you of not being a Rutgers fan. Just a bad message board poster. It’s okay, you can improve.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Yeah most RU fans are pretty clueless about how to analyze talent and performance. The majority are usually behind the curve. Those of us in the minority saying that Big 10 basketball is overrated have been proved correct repeatedly. Our lackluster and overly hyped football coach falls in that category for me as well.

Reactions: RutgersClassof2004
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT