ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling BIG TEN TOURNEY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janzer gets to an ankle pick to make it 4-1, but he lets Jessen go, now making the score 4-2 with a minute left in the first.

Scott still down 2-0, start the second period on neutral.

Janzer leads 4-2 heading into the second, and takes defense.

Romero takes down Scott, making it 4-0.

Janzer gets a takedown of his own, to now lead 7-2

Willie Scott choosing top to start the third, where he trails 4-1

Janzer rides out Jessen the rest of the period, with his RT just under two minutes. He leads 7-2, and will start the third period on top

Willie Scott falls to Kaleb Romero 8-1, and will drop to the wrestle backs

Aguilar vs Lee coming up ... I have a feeling that we see the biggest upset of the year coming up!

Alex Esposito will be wrestling on mat 2, following Pagano's injury default

Is Pagano hurt or a healthy scratch to protect his NCAA bid?

I deleted my comment (About Donner) because i think i was wrong. I think if he loses his next match, he will transfer into a mini tourney for 9th place with 3 other wrestlers

Hope the NCAA eventually finds a way to fix the forfeiting/injury default nonsense

Reactions: Leonard23
Was hoping Pagano would wrestle as he was one of two I thought would a run ... might be to not risk an injury.

Lee putting it on Aguilar, with an early take and backs. Lee leading 4-0

Aguilar vs Lee coming up ... I have a feeling that we see the biggest upset of the year coming up!
Damn ... was I way off ... I thought it would be much more competitive than 12-0, riding time and a 1st period pin ... Lee is a hammer!!!! Hand him the trophy already!!!!!!

I have no idea who stops Lee from winning 4 NCAA titles. Rivera is the only guy who has consistently given him trouble.

Michigan's Joey Silva giving Gross all he can handle right now. Gross leading 4-3, with 1:12 remaining in the second period

Shame he had to win that way especially since he was already leading but a win is a win

RU had 6 make it through to quarters ... looking at matches, going to be a tough round!

RBY gets to a single leg and finishes. 2-0 RBY with two minutes left in the period

Period ends neutral, and the second will start the same. RBY leads 2-1 with 1:13 of RT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT