ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Wrestling Tourney

IsItLuck

Senior
Nov 20, 2007
I received an e-mail this morning that my credit card was charged. Seating assignments on Monday.

I had just over 22 priority points. I’m posting to know what the threshold was.

Can’t wait!!

Reactions: R U Crazy
I received an e-mail this morning that my credit card was charged. Seating assignments on Monday.

I had just over 22 priority points. I’m posting to know what the threshold was.

Can’t wait!!
22 points?
YES :WooHoo: I'm in.

Thanks @IsItLuck for the good news. My group can now move forward and rent that RV for the weekend.

Sounding like every season ticket holder that ordered big 10 tickets are gonna get them.

Got same email, don’t know my points I only have wrestling tickets.

I am only wrestling season ticket holder for past 6-7 years. Have 2.5 points and still got tickets

I am only wrestling season ticket holder for past 6-7 years. Have 2.5 points and still got tickets
I know Penn St fans who spent $100 for 1 Rutgers season ticket this year and got 4 big 10 tickets.So anyone who has a season ticket got big 10 tickets.

Now onto round two of the B1G wrestling tourney sweep stakes. We're putting in for 8 more that'll cover our whole season ticket group. Already happy, but that would be insane for our group and the Deluxe Supreme RV will be rolling up decked out in as many R magnets we can find.

I checked my account today for seating assignment, however it was not listed as anything more specific than '100 level.' Anyone else have luck with that?

Rep called me today informing me I have 4 in section 103. I also have over 100 PPs. I ordered 8 more which I’m told will be somewhere in 200 section. @wngarbarini where you at?

Don’t know Jersey as I have not checked yet. My women’s basketball seats are in 103 which I like so you will enjoy. I will check where I am.

They send 100 tickets to each other Big Ten School. Including those who want the 8 more tickets 4600 are sold out of the 6200 capacity because of the seating arrangements. I think the rest go on sale to the general public a Thursday.

They send 100 tickets to each other Big Ten School. Including those who want the 8 more tickets 4600 are sold out of the 6200 capacity because of the seating arrangements. I think the rest go on sale to the general public a Thursday.
OK I'm a little confused. Are you saying if we ask for 8 more we'll get them? My ticket agent said it looks real good for us to get 8 more, but he wasn't sure if they'd be in the 200's or 300's. I said, I don't care, the object is to just get in the building. Our 1st 4 are in the 100's.

I guess if they're going on sale to the general public than my entire season ticket group is in. Rutgers you've made one group of fans quite happy. We'll be in the back in the RV lot all day long. Monday will be a holiday

Reactions: ruready07
Kole
Yes your 8 should be in the 200 section. The general public Sale of tickets will most likely be in the 300’s.

Reactions: koleszar
Kole
Yes your 8 should be in the 200 section. The general public Sale of tickets will most likely be in the 300’s.
O this turned out much better than I could have ever dreamed for. We laughed when we were going for the 2nd round of 8, like no way in hell but we'll give it a shot.

Kole
I just got confirmed that I got my 8 more seats and they are in Sec 110 I believe
Bill we just got the, your credit card will be charged e-mail. So our whole Rutgers season ticket group is ecstatic right now. Rutgers did a great job giving us fans 1st crack. Now onto the size of the RV to rent.:)

We booked a room at the Hyatt for Saturday. So psyched we were able to pull in 8 extra. This was a far better result than expected. Definitely going to be a pro RU crowd so need a few young guns to make a run!

Reactions: Leonard23
So very happy the Rutger fan base got 2 rounds of ticket sales and the rest of the Big Ten schools got screwed and have to sit in the 300 section. Rutgers should never be allowed to host again. Totally disgusted with Rutgers handling of tickets.
1st round was 4 tickets per season ticket account. We have 12 season tickets on one account. Second round was for up to 8 more if 1st round didn't sell out our allotment. We're not selling more than our home team allotment. It's all B1G mandated by arena size, we don't make up our own rules. You seriously can't be that stupid.

Seems Minnesota did the same exact thing last year and every home team does the same exact thing. You probably bitch every year it's not in crappy valley? Guess what numbnuts, your cow pasture in the middle of nowhere is not the center of the Universe.

Last edited:
Hey asshat. 1st round was 4 tickets per season ticket account. We have 12 season tickets on one account. Second round was for up to 8 more if 1st round didn't sell out our allotment. We're not selling more than our home team allotment. It's all B1G mandated by arena size, we don't make up our own rules. You seriously can't be that stupid.

Seems Minnesota did the same exact thing last year and every home team does the same exact thing. You probably bitch every year it's not in crappy valley? Guess what numbnuts, your cow pasture in the middle of nowhere is not the center of the Universe.
Not the whole universe, only of the wrestling universe. :Sly:

So very happy the Rutger fan base got 2 rounds of ticket sales and the rest of the Big Ten schools got screwed and have to sit in the 300 section. Rutgers should never be allowed to host again. Totally disgusted with Rutgers handling of tickets.

RU did exactly what was allowed per NCAA rules...same as every other BIG university when they host events.

Boohoo. Go scalp good seats. That’s what I’ve had to do.

Go RU!
Diane

Not the whole universe, only of the wrestling universe. :Sly:
You, Youuuuu

giphy.gif

Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT