ADVERTISEMENT

BIG UPDATES: Goodale interview now available: direct link

Woo hoo ! What a schedule this year ! I won't spoil it for those who haven't heard it yet.

Well that should draw quite a few people. Can't get any better than that OOC.

thats awesome, I skipped to the end to find out the news, i'll listen to the rest when I drive home from work

Great interview. Thank you both.

Scott Goodale confirms Anthony Ashnault will wrestle at 149 pounds. Also mentions the 2018-19 schedule will be as tough as it gets. Rutgers will host Fresno State and grapple at Duke, at North Carolina and at Stanford. The Scarlet Knights will also continue the in-state rivalry with Princeton.

Rutgers will host play storied Oklahoma State at home as well.

WOW!

Last edited:
I hope that Ok State is a home and home series. It would be really cool to go out there and visit the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. Plus as a craft beer fan, OKC/Tulsa are both very solid craft beer cities, especially with Prairie Brewing there.

Reactions: Leonard23
I hope that Ok State is a home and home series. It would be really cool to go out there and visit the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. Plus as a craft beer fan, OKC/Tulsa are both very solid craft beer cities, especially with Prairie Brewing there.

Prairie used to be great but the beers have too much brettanomyces now for my liking. What other breweries would you recommend?

Thanks for the bump Chris and thanks for all the downloads.

Prairie used to be great but the beers have too much brettanomyces now for my liking. What other breweries would you recommend?
Their best beers are their stouts (Bomb! and Noir variants) and I don't think they use brett in those.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Their best beers are their stouts (Bomb! and Noir variants) and I don't think they use brett in those.

Thanks. I’ll give them a try. My go to clean, drinkable beers are Tallgrass 8-Bit for a balanced but hop driven pale ale from Manhattan, Kansas, Gigantic out of Portland and for local stuff, Lone Pint. I live in Texas.

Thanks. I’ll give them a try. My go to clean, drinkable beers are Tallgrass 8-Bit for a balanced but hop driven pale ale from Manhattan, Kansas, Gigantic out of Portland and for local stuff, Lone Pint. I live in Texas.
You're welcome. I drink mostly stouts, porters, Belgians, and strong ales, and occasionally wheat or blonde ales. Not a fan of IPAs but some with lactose aren't bad (I just don't buy them).

You're welcome. I drink mostly stouts, porters, Belgians, and strong ales, and occasionally wheat or blonde ales. Not a fan of IPAs but some with lactose aren't bad (I just don't buy them).

I generally drink balanced lower alcohol (under 7% alc beers). I’m not wed to any one style of beer I just don’t like how the higher alc beers start to taste syrupy. For darker beers, I’m a fan of Schwarzbiers. Kostritzer is a great example when fresh. If you ever get to N. California, there is a great brewery called Moonlight. They do a dark beer called Death and Taxes that is probably my favorite domestic beer. For the styles of beers you like try any of the strong beers from a Quebec brewery called Dieu de Ciel. They make an imperial stout called Peche Mortel that is pretty amazing. Actually everything they do is great and you can find them on the east coast.

I will be buying a red sweater vest for next seasons matches. It seems to be the in fashion of choice.:)

Jersey Devil
That was what I tried to tell you without spilling the beans about OK State.

Reactions: RUJON
Final bump for this record-setting podcast. Thanks for listening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT