ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen wrestling power rankings:5 thoughts on Rutgers tough weekend | Anthony Ashnault, Nick Suriano

The way to get to be an Iowa, PSU Okie State or Ohio State is to have the money to fund RTC top caliber training partners like Steiner, Snyder, Gilman, etc. that is why kids want to go there to train with them. We are raising money now to be able to get those types at RU.

Gimmie a break. Of course top kids coming to RU is the key, thats no secret sauce youre disclosing to everyone. Doing it is another matter. What recent elite wrestler has RU recruited thats joined the program? Sure we may get someone occasionally from NJ but even those top kids going elsewhere. Stop sugarcoating the situation.

If a few things went RUs way, they could have beaten unranked UV? Is that what youre hanging your hat on? Thats a joke, it shouldnt have even been close. All this talk about RU being top 10 team this year. Stop fooling yourself and face the facts. Only way to bring in steady elite kids outside of NH is by offering something competitive to PSU, OSU, IOWA etc. It wont be tradition so whats left?

If ya knew anything about Utah valley... You woulda known it wouldn't be a cakewalk best case scenario!!

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Let’s be real guys. We have split practices.

Goodale struggles with the new facility? Consider a replacement. Until then? This man took NJ wrestling from a feeder state to a program where people go.

I went to a home dual in 2000... it was wrestlers parents and a few HS kids who came to see their old teammates at the next level. Maybe 30 people in the stands.

I have issues with coach for sure. I don’t think we could have asked for more with less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT