ADVERTISEMENT

Block R on Honda Pilot with Jersey tags in Mashpee Rotary but.......

scarletjimmy

All Conference
Aug 3, 2001
Mashpee, MA
It was a metal silver colored R. IS this something new? Is it RU? The R was not one of those floppy magnetic ones, it was just a solid raised R.

The R Fund has also designed and ordered chrome colored block R as gifts for any contribution to the R B1G Build Fund. I am a captain and looking for new members to jump on board. Email me regarding a donation and join my team. I will ensure that you will receive this chrome R. danbrien@yahoo.com

It was a metal silver colored R. IS this something new? Is it RU? The R was not one of those floppy magnetic ones, it was just a solid raised R.

I have had the chrome R's for many years. Not hot doggin', but two cars in the family are not steel on the back panels, so the magnetic R's don't work. The chrome R's are adhesive backed. All that being said, I really like the look.

I have had the chrome R's for many years. Not hot doggin', but two cars in the family are not steel on the back panels, so the magnetic R's don't work. The chrome R's are adhesive backed. All that being said, I really like the look.

Yeah, I have the same issue with my Audi, and so placed the red 'R' magnet in the back windshield for now. Thinking about getting the adhesive chrome version for this season..

My Volvo won't take magnets, either. I think the trunk door is aluminum. I have a chrome R, but mine is outlined in R. Looks good in contrast to the black.

I have a Chrome R. Picked it up at Scarlet Fever a few years ago. I also have a magnetic R. Just in case someone steals it, I want to make sure people still know where my rooting interests lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT