ADVERTISEMENT

Blue lot this AM

What color is your Lightning? I will look out for you. Post your row with a marker such as ferris wheel, and I will try to find you. We can have an EV party. I will bring the blue lettuce.
Silver. Plan to be in the lot by 12ish. I will open the drunk to signal you.

I think I got in earlier than you. Looked around, and did not see a raised frunk. We got off track wandering the Blue Lot to stop by a couple of tailgates, and could not find @MrsScrew or @RUScrew85 at their tailgate, and then headed for the Scarlet Lot before heading in early.

Did you use the electric grill again?
was parked next to a ICE F150. Had several people come over asking questions about the truck. Ford should sponsor me or NIL deal. Had the grill and heater plugged in. Will add a TV next year. Just worried about getting good signal to stream.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I think I got in earlier than you. Looked around, and did not see a raised frunk. We got off track wandering the Blue Lot to stop by a couple of tailgates, and could not find @MrsScrew or @RUScrew85 at their tailgate, and then headed for the Scarlet Lot before heading in early.

I passed on the 6AM tailgate.

Reactions: Knight Shift

I was there at 6:40 a.m. me and the lettuce. I was pretty easy to spot since I had a red fur band around my head.
@RUScrew85 opted to watch the game at a warm bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT