ADVERTISEMENT

Bold RU Football Tweet on RU Cornerbacks

That’s the benefit of the woefully undermanned secondary of the Flood years. By the time those guys are seniors they’ve got a ton of playing time under their belts. Thanks, Kyle!

The insane part is how stacked teams in our division are. We have great CBs, and are probably still only 4th best in Big Ten behind OSU, PSU, and UM who had possibly the best in the country

The insane part is how stacked teams in our division are. We have great CBs, and are probably still only 4th best in Big Ten behind OSU, PSU, and UM who had possibly the best in the country
Psu’s corners are not better than ours. OSU likely and Michigan maybe. With the two backup corners I also feel that it might be the deepest in the Big 10. We will see but I think they have an outstanding season

These DBs should be outstanding but much of their success will be predicated on how much pressure our front line puts on the QBs. When QBs have little time to throw then DBs can play aggressively and lock up receivers right off the line. But when there is time most good WRs can affect separation from the best DBs. As usual, it is a team game. All the pieces have to fit.

Hope we have Some Sunday DBs again. For awhile there with the 4 guys on the Pats we were DB U.

You can't read?

Okay now that I've read the entire tweet I see what it is but, sorry, the MEME is quite unclear. Anyway, "the chain gang"? Anyway I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that's an odd nickname for DB's, no? And won't some nutjob liberal out there construe this as being "racist"?

Psu’s corners are not better than ours. OSU likely and Michigan maybe. With the two backup corners I also feel that it might be the deepest in the Big 10. We will see but I think they have an outstanding season
Just read Phil Steele, who has UM, OSU, MSU, and PSU all in the top 15 DB unite in the country, RU is unlisted. But you’re right, he wouldn’t know, you would!

Reactions: chrisru99
That’s the benefit of the woefully undermanned secondary of the Flood years. By the time those guys are seniors they’ve got a ton of playing time under their belts. Thanks, Kyle!
Who recruited these kids and who recruited the kids that got kicked off the team at that time? Stop the loser mentality. It’s weak

Amen my 23rd gendered sista.
help-help-im-being-repressed-gif-8.gif

The secondary wasn't undermanned during Flood. At least both of the corners were good. Austin was great. The problem was with Flood's soft play off of the receiver zone. You can't play a 10 yard cushon and retreat at the snapp and expect anything less than allowing offenses to rack up a ton of passing yards against you. They were very good when they played press or even a tight zone. Don't blame the talent when the scheme is an automatic loser.

Reactions: FastMJ
Okay now that I've read the entire tweet I see what it is but, sorry, the MEME is quite unclear. Anyway, "the chain gang"? Anyway I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that's an odd nickname for DB's, no? And won't some nutjob liberal out there construe this as being "racist"?

Chain gang is a play on the Miami chain thing from last year. It’s very unoriginal on Rutgers part. The chain thing is a Miami thing. Others schools shouldn’t steal it

Well you and Screw are the only ones who made that connection, all while mocking imaginary liberals. You get offended by another group getting theoretically offended over your own hypothetical chain of events.

Reactions: RUBanned
Chain gang is a play on the Miami chain thing from last year. It’s very unoriginal on Rutgers part. The chain thing is a Miami thing. Others schools shouldn’t steal it
Oh please, nothing of this sort of thing is original. Alabama handed out a belt on an interception and they use a gold chain now. Other schools do other things. Rutgers just named themselves chain gang , clearly a play but they ain’t wearing a huge gold chain on the sidelines.

Well you and Screw are the only ones who made that connection, all while mocking imaginary liberals. You get offended by another group getting theoretically offended over your own hypothetical chain of events.

Offended? Not at all And now that it has been explained properly - to be honest I completely forgot about the stupid giant gold chains that Miami wore last year - I get it. Still weird, in my humble opinion, but I’m certainly not offended. Silly comment.

Offended? Not at all And now that it has been explained properly - to be honest I completely forgot about the stupid giant gold chains that Miami wore last year - I get it. Still weird, in my humble opinion, but I’m certainly not offended. Silly comment.
Yours was clearly more silly, you silly goose.

Reactions: RUBanned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT