ADVERTISEMENT

Boston Red Sox AAA

LukeRU90

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2010
Yankees 8-1 in 9th inning tonight, Red Sox look like a AAA team. Sloppy defense, poor decisions. Love the rivalry, but geez, put a major league level team on the field, Boston.

Yankees 8-1 in 9th inning tonight, Red Sox look like a AAA team. Sloppy defense, poor decisions. Love the rivalry, but geez, put a major league level team on the field, Boston.
It’s very difficult.
You see ultra wealthy great organizations in cities with awesome ball parks and surrounding amenities fail.
The Mets, a winning Met team makes Flushing electric.
Cubs
Cards
Rockies
Giants
Angels
Boston
Now Houston all struggling

The Rich get Richer isn’t that what fans and owners wanted ? I will always be a Yankee fan until the day I leave this earth. Agree that when the Mets were good the atmosphere was off the charts. MLB does not hold the same place in my life as it did 30+ years ago.

The AAA Red Sox just took 2 of 3 three and set a franchise record for steals on Sunday and previously took 2 of 3 from Phillies.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT