ADVERTISEMENT

Football Bowl projections for Rutgers Football entering week 13

But WE KNOW….nobody disagrees…so why waste your breath, incessantly, about it? It’s not going to change anything lol!
Hoping the B1G brass will finally hear me and dump this bowl in the future. lol

it’s ’be-all and end-all’. jfc this place is mostly brains barren.
Dude…you’re correct….but nobody cares. It’s T-Day, I’m watching 2 of. AJ Surace’s typically AWFUL competition playing each other (1 is my Alma mater), eating and typing. So…again…. NOBODY CARES that I mixed up the words. Geeesh.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Dude…you’re correct….but nobody cares. It’s T-Day, I’m watching 2 of. AJ Surace’s typically AWFUL competition playing each other (1 is my Alma mater), eating and typing. So…again…. NOBODY CARES that I mixed up the words. Geeesh.
Who’s Surace ? The guy Fieldhouse Al predicts will be a two way player and win the Heisman 3x ?

Nothing ?
This goes directly to the Las Vegas Bowl and believe they are looking what teams are showing interest.
Then just take a vote. Don’t need my contact info. See what I’m saying? It means nothing.

**** UPDATED FRI 4:26 IOWA beats Nebraska 13-10

Here's my breakdown going into this week:

I'm thinking it goes a little something like this (assuming Iowa, Wisconsin and NW all win their games):

Playoffs - OSU/Mich

Orange Bowl - (I can not imagine the folks in Miami passing up on them; haven't been there since 2006) ....so no Reliaquest (Outback) Bowl for The B1G UNLESS (let's say) ALABAMA goes to The Orange Bowl....THEN....that opens up TAMPA to the B1G and everyone moves up a notch!!!

Citrus - Iowa
Music City - Wisconsin (*** Wiscy can NOT go to either Vegas or Phoenix this year)
Vegas - Maryland/RU
Pinstripe - RU/Maryland
Phoenix - Northwestern (Illinois if they win on Saturday)
Detroit - Northwestern (with a Loss on Sat; Illinois with a loss ONLY IF there's not a 6-6 team (nationally) to fill the slot)

* I can't see Wisconsin losing to Minny, however, Nebraska could throw a "monkey wrench" into everything if they beat Iowa HUSKERS OUT OF EQUATION

** If Minny beats Wisconsin they can NOT go to Pinstripe

*** I can't remember the B1G bowl scenarios being this much of a "tossup" going into "rivalry weekend" anytime in the recent past SO...WHO KNOWS??!!

exactly.. nothing funny about it. (someone keeps inventing New ID so he can "laugh" at some of these posts

Geeesh. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Then just take a vote. Don’t need my contact info. See what I’m saying? It means nothing.
Obviously they want the contact information for their Las Vegas Bowl Ticket Department to sell tickets.
Just give them your alias. More RU fans showing interest can only help !!!!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Maryland played in Pinstripe two years ago, I don't think they would go there this year regardless of our game. If it's not us, maybe Illinois if eligible is the pick. They've never played in the game.

Reactions: Jimpeg
**** UPDATED FRI 4:26 IOWA beats Nebraska 13-10

Here's my breakdown going into this week:

I'm thinking it goes a little something like this (assuming Iowa, Wisconsin and NW all win their games):

Playoffs - OSU/Mich

Orange Bowl - (I can not imagine the folks in Miami passing up on them; haven't been there since 2006) ....so no Reliaquest (Outback) Bowl for The B1G UNLESS (let's say) ALABAMA goes to The Orange Bowl....THEN....that opens up TAMPA to the B1G and everyone moves up a notch!!!

Citrus - Iowa
Music City - Wisconsin (*** Wiscy can NOT go to either Vegas or Phoenix this year)
Vegas - Maryland/RU
Pinstripe - RU/Maryland
Phoenix - Northwestern (Illinois if they win on Saturday)
Detroit - Northwestern (with a Loss on Sat; Illinois with a loss ONLY IF there's not a 6-6 team (nationally) to fill the slot)

* I can't see Wisconsin losing to Minny, however, Nebraska could throw a "monkey wrench" into everything if they beat Iowa HUSKERS OUT OF EQUATION

** If Minny beats Wisconsin they can NOT go to Pinstripe

*** I can't remember the B1G bowl scenarios being this much of a "tossup" going into "rivalry weekend" anytime in the recent past SO...WHO KNOWS??!!

SO.....NO UPSETS (Illini, Minny and Nebraska all LOSE and finish below .500) makes this pretty simple IMHO.

Playoffs - Michigan
Playoff or NY6 - OSU
NY6.- PSU
Citrus - Iowa
Music City - Wisconsin
Vegas - Maryland (maybe the 500 fans who showed up yesterday travel for a pre-Christmas game)
Pinstripe - us
Phoenix - Northwestern

SO.....NO UPSETS (Illini, Minny and Nebraska all LOSE and finish below .500) makes this pretty simple IMHO.

Playoffs - Michigan
Playoff or NY6 - OSU
NY6.- PSU
Citrus - Iowa
Music City - Wisconsin
Vegas - Maryland (maybe the 500 fans who showed up yesterday travel for a pre-Christmas game)
Pinstripe - us
Phoenix - Northwestern
Hey look it's the resident PSYCHOPATH with his 147th moniker being "angry" at my post!!! WHAT'S UP LOSER???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT