ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl season is awesome

JayDogSmooth

All Conference
Aug 18, 2006
So many great games on this month

Awesome time yesterday at the Pinstripe Bowl - Nuts throws another great party, the Delta club was awesome, weather held up and the boys looked good

Heading out this morning from Trenton to FLL for the Orange Bowl - flights were outrageous so I’m slumming it Frontier style

Love this time of year - so much football on all the time

So many great games on this month

Awesome time yesterday at the Pinstripe Bowl - Nuts throws another great party, the Delta club was awesome, weather held up and the boys looked good

Heading out this morning from Trenton to FLL for the Orange Bowl - flights were outrageous so I’m slumming it Frontier style

Love this time of year - so much football on all the time
I am also a fan of college football in general in addition to being a huge RU fan.

However, when RU has a bad loss that can affect my overall interest for a few days, so I am glad to be totally pumped for this weekend’s slate of games.

You’re not kidding. I thought the Pop Tart Bowl would be a joke (the atmosphere/ festivities, not the game itself). But it looks like it was actually a really well-run event, and a lot of fun!

The bowl season’s been fun so far. Bowl season is one of the many reasons why the CFB fan experience is still superior to the NFL, despite NIL and transfer deregulation.

You’re not kidding. I thought the Pop Tart Bowl would be a joke (the atmosphere/ festivities, not the game itself). But it looks like it was actually a really well-run event, and a lot of fun!

The bowl season’s been fun so far. Bowl season is one of the many reasons why the CFB fan experience is still superior to the NFL, despite NIL and transfer deregulation.

When you consider Pop Tarts is the new sponsor of what was formerly the Cheez-It Bowl, you understand the amount of high quality kitsch involved.

It’s the best time of year!!! And thx BUT I can’t take credit for doing anything other than helping promote this time around. Next year when we go out of state/region, I promise I will throw one hell of a bash night before the game, wherever we are!!!

Reactions: BoogieKnight
It’s the best time of year!!! And thx BUT I can’t take credit for doing anything other than helping promote this time around. Next year when we go out of state/region, I promise I will throw one hell of a bash night before the game, wherever we are!!!
If only some of our fans can just enjoy the bowl win instead of immediately going on the boards trashing Gavin yet again . This is a time to celebrate with RU and show support. Plenty of time focus on the next moves.

If only some of our fans can just enjoy the bowl win instead of immediately going on the boards trashing Gavin yet again . This is a time to celebrate with RU and show support. Plenty of time focus on the next moves.
Don’t get me started. I had a Gavin hating asshole sitting behind me. Wouldn’t shut up the entire freaking game. Probably about my age and when he knew he was losing the argument, says “are you talking to me I can’t tell because your eyes are going into separate directions.” I was like “sorry, I was born with a horrible case of crossed eyes, had 6 surgeries when I was a kid, but at least I wasn’t born a complete douche like you.”

He didn’t say another word after that. Loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT