ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw to OSU. C dominoes falling?

Everyone that counts knew he wasn't transferring here . Anyways if he did we'd be hearing how crappy he played for Kentucky and that he was benched there. Which he was.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Lets just say. A few yrs back -- I checked the temperature on Rutgers, from the top Camden influence. Shouldn't be hard to figure out who im talking about. Rutgers doesn't exist. Idk if anything has changed.. Maybe kids went off to school and now see RU in a different light. But they weren't funneled into Camden, to end up at Rutgers. Would've been shocking to me, if Bradshaw ended up here

• Wow
Reactions: redking and shields
Lets just say. A few yrs back -- I checked the temperature on Rutgers, from the top Camden influence. Shouldn't be hard to figure out who im talking about. Rutgers doesn't exist. Idk if anything has changed.. Maybe kids went off to school and now see RU in a different light. But they weren't funneled into Camden, to end up at Rutgers. Would've been shocking to me, if Bradshaw ended up here
Same type of people who talk big about repping Jersey... smdh

Reactions: S_Janowski
Mr Brad$haw;'s decision is completely irrelevant to Rutgers. There are people that actually thought there was a non-zero chance he was coming here?
Bradshaw wasn’t the best fit here. He’s a younger guy who needs work before he’s ready to carry the main load for a good team, but has star potential. We have a player like that already in Somerville. Id have been happy to have him, but the ideal fit is an experienced guy who can shoulder the load now and who will be gone when Somerville is ready to be the main guy in a year or two.

Why do I get this feeling we are going to be SOOL finding a Center who fits .

Let’s just say. A few yrs back -- I checked the temperature on Rutgers, from the top Camden influence. Shouldn't be hard to figure out who im talking about. Rutgers doesn't exist. Idk if anything has changed.. Maybe kids went off to school and now see RU in a different light. But they weren't funneled into Camden, to end up at Rutgers. Would've been shocking to me, if Bradshaw ended up here
RU wasn’t paying the handler

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Just a feeling some doubts and yes , I know there is still some time. That position is so important and though Sommerville has the potential and Ogbole is a specimen neither is ready.Maybe by January but ….

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT