ADVERTISEMENT

Brendan Devera offered

Dual threat QB/OLB Not rated. Looks like offer from UConn Delaware and another 1AA school from what I see.

know UConn offered and he was committed to Delaware , looks like an under-the radar type of recruit.

Here is the funny thing. RU may now have two 2 stars Hayek and Devera from Wayne Hills. Their 3 star committed to Miami, most will agree had a pretty under whelming season after transferring from Cedar Grove. Yet because of his track/and size intangibles, he is projected as being the better 'prospect'. Of course his older brother David , who was much more productive at Cedar Grove, will now probably be drafted in the first or second round.

Evidence and David Njoku.

I can actually see him ending up as a D-end. He is already a big kid who could chase down a QB or two. I think this is a kid is a beast who was athletic enough to play QB, with a decent arm, who could run, and also has a mean streak. To me he is a sleeper.

I can actually see him ending up as a D-end. He is already a big kid who could chase down a QB or two. I think this is a kid is a beast who was athletic enough to play QB, with a decent arm, who could run, and also has a mean streak. To me he is a sleeper.

Kill asked Ash to offer him for 'H' back. Otherwise he had no schollie offer from RU. Still a chance he winds up at Delaware where he will have a much better chance of not only playing, but playing early.

from his highlights, he can hit hard on defense. regardless if he ends up playing O or D, he'll likely be a heckuva special teams tackler.

Kill asked Ash to offer him for 'H' back. Otherwise he had no schollie offer from RU. Still a chance he winds up at Delaware where he will have a much better chance of not only playing, but playing early.

He will have an opportunity to play early here.

He will have an opportunity to play early here.

Sure, everyone ,even walk ons have the opportunity. But where are the chances greater, measureably greater for a 2 star to get playing time... at a Big 10 school or a D2 school..
C'mon let's be realistic, lol. That said, maybe the kid wants the challenge, wants to play close to home, wants to play for the State U , wants to play with his HS teammate. Who knows.

Sure, everyone ,even walk ons have the opportunity. But where are the chances greater, measureably greater for a 2 star to get playing time... at a Big 10 school or a D2 school..
C'mon let's be realistic, lol. That said, maybe the kid wants the challenge, wants to play close to home, wants to play for the State U , wants to play with his HS teammate. Who knows.

Kill thinks he can start as a true freshman.

Nothing wrong with a FEW "flyers" in each class. Just can't have 7-10 class-after-class-after-class. I'm okay with this one.

I like him, good size. First team all state player on a really good HS football team.

he already committed and de-committed from Delaware and just committed to Rutgers.

He will be brought in as a HB.. Which we badly need.

Delware is D1 btw.

If he is a FB, then we have a history of getting them a shot at the next level. But even if not, do you want a free Rutgers education and memories of Mich/PSU/OSU or a Delaware education and memories of Maine and Rhode Island or some teams like that.

If he is a FB, then we have a history of getting them a shot at the next level. But even if not, do you want a free Rutgers education and memories of Mich/PSU/OSU or a Delaware education and memories of Maine and Rhode Island or some teams like that.
I wish I could erase my 2016 memories of Mich/PSU/OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT