ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Defended us

biazza38

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
BTN just spoke about the potential rescheduling. Basically saying RU just came back from 19 down. A game Tuesday would mean likely going directly to Minnesota instead of a trip home. The decision to not move it to Tuesday is looking pretty smart after a game like this.
They then mentioned how this late in the season, that Pike has to take care of his guys. I’m glad they said that. We’re in the middle of a stretch where 6 of 8 games are away from home

Not to mention the MSG stupidity which had us traveling to pre season favorite Indiana in 48 hours. And MSU getting a home game 48 hours later….

And all you fans who saw nothing wrong with it… SMH

We finally put foot down!!!

I knew nothing of this till the post game.

Is this correct.....

B1G wanted to move the Minn game to Tuesday to accomodate Minny and MSU? Rutgers said no, we're not staying on the road and it;s become a big deal?

Reactions: NYSportsFan
I knew nothing of this till the post game.

Is this correct.....

B1G wanted to move the Minn game to Tuesday to accomodate Minny and MSU? Rutgers said no, we're not staying on the road and it;s become a big deal?
It’s only a big deal because Michigan State essentially loses out on a likely win they need for seeding reasons in the BTT.

Reactions: knightfan7
It was a 12 to 24 hour non story.....MSU whined and got burned yesterday. RU should not be accommodating a last place Minnesota team, or Sparty, under any circumstances. MSU is better off NOT playing Minnesota, to avoid a Q4 loss. This isn't hurting MSU or their resume.

Sorry maybe in a different year we would have done it. But the Big Ten screwed us 3 times this year already - OSU blown game, MSU Izzo moving our home game to the Garden, then not defending us when NCAA changed it from Neutral to home, then giving us 6 of 8 on the road in the home stretch. Now asking us for another favor which would totally screw our season. Sorry guys, too late

And the Ohio State "loss" is now the difference from us being (as of right now)
the 8 seed vs still being in play for the double bye.

Reactions: biazza38 and tm_nj
Bunch of Whiners....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Make a free throw and it does not happen at OSU. Tonight we missed another free throw to make it a 2 score game.

Sorry maybe in a different year we would have done it. But the Big Ten screwed us 3 times this year already - OSU blown game, MSU Izzo moving our home game to the Garden, then not defending us when NCAA changed it from Neutral to home, then giving us 6 of 8 on the road in the home stretch. Now asking us for another favor which would totally screw our season. Sorry guys, too late
Finally people seeing the light! Maybe I’ll get an apology from some…. Dare to dream!

Reactions: biazza38
And the Ohio State "loss" is now the difference from us being (as of right now)
the 8 seed vs still being in play for the double bye.
We are still in play for the double bye if we win out but yes it does suck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT