ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting BYU transfer LS Austin Riggs commits to Rutgers Football

Any ties to the area?
Was hoping he was related to Martin, and he could bring Murtaugh with him.

Guy is from Eagle, Idaho.

9af47062-3ea7-452a-a800-71ec9707d886_text.gif

?
Highly doubt it.

He's coming to get more experience and a graduate degree. NJ has an awesome blend of people from all walks of life.

Phil Steel had him All Big 12.

Is this a case of him getting more NFL scouts on him for when he moves on to the NFL?

And no I don’t mean “more punts at Rutgers.”
Just saying that Rutgers have had at least 2 good long snappers in the NFL.

Is this a case of him getting more NFL scouts on him for when he moves on to the NFL?

And no I don’t mean “more punts at Rutgers.”
Just saying that Rutgers have had at least 2 good long snappers in the NFL.
Pretty much exactly this. Rutgers football is known as developing players who can handle the rigors of the NFL, particularly good at defensive players (DBs for sure), and special teams player--long snapper U!!!!

Reactions: thegock
Yeah, that too. Feel a little funny claiming credit for Gus the Bus. He spent a year here under Ash, but heck yeah, he's R guy!, so are Ray Rice, Burton and Pacheco. Did I leave anyone out?

And we need to be careful with Long Snapper U (LSU?). 😂
University of Long Snappers

Reactions: Knight Shift
Good get, this was a position of concern this past season.

I see more and more high level talent from the non-BIG/SEC conferences looking to make a jump to the P2. Kid says “Where can I get a greater opportunity to get into CFP and prep for the League?” regardless of where in the country the opportunity is.

GO RU

@DJ Spanky was on the field as a member of the band. He acts and projects himself like a Mormon. That might be the closest thing we have to one on the football team.
And Mormons can marry lots of wives which means lots of opportunity to project themselves like Mormons.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Polygamy was, like, excommunicated from the Church a while back. I never let a fact stand in the way of a bad joke.

And Mormons can marry lots of wives which means lots of opportunity to project themselves like Mormons.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Polygamy was, like, excommunicated from the Church a while back. I never let a fact stand in the way of a bad joke.
Well if that's the case, Spanky isnt Mormon.

Folks, please stop using the term Mormon. They prefer LDS.
I prefer to be called: "Wile E. Mildone, Suuuuuuper Genius" but nobody ever complies for some inexplicable reason.

So I'll call them "LDS", and will call Twitter "X", etc. when they all identify me as I wish first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT