ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb McConnell has been selected to compete in the NABC Reese’s Senior All Star game at site of the Final Four.

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Friday, March 31 at 4:30 p.m. at NRG Stadium in Houston as part of Reese's Final Four Friday. The game will be broadcast live on CBS Sports Network, and admission to the game and Reese's Final Four Friday is free.

338357477_769761227850524_122297937284116288_n.jpg

Friday, March 31 at 4:30 p.m. at NRG Stadium in Houston. The game will be broadcast live on CBS Sports Network.

• Love
Reactions: runrutgersrun
This is a great honor for Caleb and RU, I sure hope he wins the Naismith defensive player of the year award.

Reactions: RUJMM78
In the game now for the west. Got 6 rebounds and 4 missed shots, turnover, missed 2 foul shots, 1 assist, 3 steals

Scored, then scored again. 4 pts and got a couple Rutgers mentions.

Made 2 foul shots. 6 pts.

Missed a three, in and out

Last edited:
Caleb with another steal. Lined up a three and was halfway down and came out.

Caleb represented himself and Rutgers well.
He always has...and thank you for the updates. I had 4:30 all lined up and then my job got in the way...what is it with these people??? They expect me to work to get paid lol?? Very glad Caleb had a good game. GO RU!

He missed two free throws, fell asleep on a backdoor cut for a layup, and missed a three.
Nice recap. Another message board poster desperately mining for negativity. Somehow you missed all the positives from the game, including the fact that he was invited in the first place.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Nice recap. Another message board poster desperately mining for negativity. Somehow you missed all the positives from the game, including the fact that he was invited in the first place.
Check the time stamp, my guy. That was his production to that point in the game. He had a slow start, and did much better in the second half. So many people keep reading into things trying to find negativity where there is none intended. I think my track record of comments on McConnell is pretty positive, but you didn't seem to care about any of that because you were just knee jerk reacting to one sentence.

You average one post a week over 20 years, and this is what you comment on?

Recorded it - started to watch, but only for about first 10. Will probably watch rest tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT