ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Rallys and freedom of Speech

I mean versus someone who came to this thread just to name call and refused to condemn the murder of a 6 year old, I would know it all.

But then again, your move has always been name calling anyone who doesn't regurgitate Fox News.

Your pals on the CEsspool endured another epic fail by sending you here.

Shouldn't you be off defending your party nominating a Holocaust denier for governor yesterday? Or how again yesterday one of its Congressmen was on social media proclaiming support for antisemitic posting? Or how, yesterday too, its Congresswoman told a reporter asking about antisemtism to F herself?

I know you can justify it, I have faith in you!
And yet you have the Jihad Squad on the left pushing anti semitic tropes

Only the ignorant pushes the Fox News narrative and as someone who doesn’t waste their time with that garbage….it only makes you look foolish

Whataboutism and stereotypes are for the ignorant especially when you lump me in with others

You fit bill quite well piss boy

Oh and by the way….learn to read as I DID condem the murder of a 6 year old ass hole

Oh sorry. I thought it was March 2024. Or is that not the "generally agreed upon" year?

I mean...you didn't provide any proof Jewish students were being targeted. You proved a bunch of hooligans threw eggs at all kinds of people and that there was swearing over political differences. Which you'd basically expect anywhere.

I'm still waiting for your point of value. Bearing in mind that

1) posting articles from Dec 23 as news
2) declaring yourself the arbiter of who is Jewish
3) expressing contempt for the First Amendment

isn't welcome on the RU issues board. It's more of a CEsspool discussion.
1) An article from less than four months ago is still relevant. Dismissing it as not is wrong.
2) Even pro Hamas Jews will tell you they are the minority within the faith and outliers.
3) Targeting people of a certain faith with harassing and violent behavior is not protected speech. Not do I have any issue with protected speech. We all know this would have been handled very different if Jewish was replaced by other ethnicities and even sexualities.

1) An article from less than four months ago is still relevant. Dismissing it as not is wrong.
2) Even pro Hamas Jews will tell you they are the minority within the faith and outliers.
3) Targeting people of a certain faith with harassing and violent behavior is not protected speech. Not do I have any issue with protected speech. We all know this would have been handled very different if Jewish was replaced by other ethnicities and even sexualities.

1) You claimed it was new. It wasn't. It is also Brandeis researchers exculpating Brandeis and casting blame elsewhere.

2) Not being Zionist doesn't make someone pro Hamas. At all. That is a disgusting, but unsurprising way to slander people.

3) True it isn't. Unfortunately you haven't shown that is happening.

And yet you have the Jihad Squad on the left pushing anti semitic tropes

Only the ignorant pushes the Fox News narrative and as someone who doesn’t waste their time with that garbage….it only makes you look foolish

Whataboutism and stereotypes are for the ignorant especially when you lump me in with others

You fit bill quite well piss boy

Oh and by the way….learn to read as I DID condem the murder of a 6 year old ass hole

Whataboutism...check

It took how many pages to condemn the murder of a 6 year old.

How many you think before you can condemn your party nominating a Holocaust denier for governor?

Which Dems are denying the Holocaust? Name some. Who is the "Jihad Squad"? Presumably, these are supporters of noted anti-Semite...let's see here...ah yes, Jewish Senator and ex kibbutz resident...Bernie Sanders?

I agree it's ignorant to push Fox News, but here you are.

Oh and then you just have insults...piss boy? LOL. You're old enough to live in a retirement community and that is how you talk?

Time to switch off, who is the CEsspool sending down next?

Whataboutism...check

It took how many pages to condemn the murder of a 6 year old.

How many you think before you can condemn your party nominating a Holocaust denier for governor?

Which Dems are denying the Holocaust? Name some. Who is the "Jihad Squad"? Presumably, these are supporters of noted anti-Semite...let's see here...ah yes, Jewish Senator and ex kibbutz resident...Bernie Sanders?

I agree it's ignorant to push Fox News, but here you are.

Oh and then you just have insults...piss boy? LOL. You're old enough to live in a retirement community and that is how you talk?

Time to switch off, who is the CEsspool sending down next?
Oh….so now it’s moving the bar and it only took 6 pages

Your treated this way because you are arrogant and if anybody dares to disagree with you then you act like a total dick

Accusing Jews of having duel loyalty isn’t an anti semitic trope? Just another brilliant quote from the Jihad Squad

Always an excuse

And by the way to show your ignorance I am literally no where near retirement community age

Just another of many examples of you stereotyping and talking out of your ass

All anyone needs to know is Rutgers made the list of top schools …. Not in a good way.

1) You claimed it was new. It wasn't. It is also Brandeis researchers exculpating Brandeis and casting blame elsewhere.

2) Not being Zionist doesn't make someone pro Hamas. At all. That is a disgusting, but unsurprising way to slander people.

3) True it isn't. Unfortunately you haven't shown that is happening.
1) You’re making that up. It still matters and is concerning when added to the other reported incidents.

2) When you protest for more intifada you’re pro Hamas. We can go further with your claim. Zionism speaks to self determination of Jews and denying Israel has a right to exist along with Jewish people the right to self determination are considered antisemitism by the US Dept of State.
3) Its plenty true. Plenty of testimony of examples of targeting Jewish students at Rutgers. One could even argue your pretend denial of such is bigotry.

Last edited:
1) You’re making that up. It still matters and is concerning when added to the other reported incidents.

2) When you protest for more intifada you’re pro Hamas. We can go further with your claim. Zionism speaks to self determination of Jews and denying Israel has a right to exist along with Jewish people the right to self determination are considered antisemitism by the US Dept of State.
3) Its plenty true. Plenty of testimony of examples of targeting Jewish students at Rutgers. One could even argue your pretend denial of such is bigotry.
Like I said Neal

Deny deny deny

Sprinkle in a lie or two

Deflection

Then add a Fox News reference to boot

And anti Semitism on college campuses isn’t an issue….it’s either overblown or not happening because the left never does anything wrong

Oh….so now it’s moving the bar and it only took 6 pages

Your treated this way because you are arrogant and if anybody dares to disagree with you then you act like a total dick

Accusing Jews of having duel loyalty isn’t an anti semitic trope? Just another brilliant quote from the Jihad Squad

Always an excuse

And by the way to show your ignorance I am literally no where near retirement community age

Just another of many examples of you stereotyping and talking out of your ass

Treated this way? I wear the fact that I name called by someone like you that can't condemn racist murder and Holocaust denial as a badge of tremendous honor.

Who said dual loyalty? The leader of your party who told a group of Jewish Americans about "your Prime Minister?" Who is the PM of American citizens?

Retirement communities let in 48 year olds now. The TVs are tuned into Fox, waiting to give you talking points you can share on the CEsspool.

1. You realize everyone can see it says December 23 and you claimed "more bad press." Take the L, there's more coming.

2. The State Department declared Neuteri Karta as anti-Semtiic? Let's see the link to that. Oh right, no, it's you smearing proudly Jewish individuals because of your own politics.

3. Except everyone can read the report and see you're lying.

in fact, the only anti-Semitism in this thread is in your mirror. You're smearing Jewish Americans as anti-Semitic. You can't even condemn Holocaust denial. It's obscene, and far more so than a professor swearing.

Like I said Neal

Deny deny deny

Sprinkle in a lie or two

Deflection

Then add a Fox News reference to boot

And anti Semitism on college campuses isn’t an issue….it’s either overblown or not happening because the left never does anything wrong

Great summary

1) You denied your party caused the murder of that 6 year old with rhetoric that the murderer admitted to listening to

2) You accused allies of the only senator who lived in Israel of anti-Semitism

3) Deflecting by refusing to condemn your party's Holocaust denial problem

Anti-Semitism on campuses is certainly a problem. For example, I am sure Mark Harrison, Kanye, Nick Fuentes, Marjorie Taylor Greene and your party's leader himself, the adjudicated rapist, have been to campuses. But go on how wonderful they are and how Jewish students are the problem.

Treated this way? I wear the fact that I name called by someone like you that can't condemn racist murder and Holocaust denial as a badge of tremendous honor.

Who said dual loyalty? The leader of your party who told a group of Jewish Americans about "your Prime Minister?" Who is the PM of American citizens?

Retirement communities let in 48 year olds now. The TVs are tuned into Fox, waiting to give you talking points you can share on the CEsspool.
More lies from you and further illustrates your reading comprehension issues as I literally condemned both

Omar accused Jews having dual loyalty

Oh yea….yet another lie from you as I literally NEVER mentioned Bernie Sanders in this thread….YOU DID

And again yet another bs narrative as I never voted for Trump and never will

But carry on with your ignorant stereotyping and Fox News nonsense as it seems you know more about Fox than I do

again….lie….change the subject, deflect

1. You realize everyone can see it says December 23 and you claimed "more bad press." Take the L, there's more coming.

2. The State Department declared Neuteri Karta as anti-Semtiic? Let's see the link to that. Oh right, no, it's you smearing proudly Jewish individuals because of your own politics.

in fact, the only anti-Semitism in this thread is in your mirror. You're smearing Jewish Americans as anti-Semitic. You can't even condemn Holocaust denial. It's obscene, and far more so than a professor swearing.
😂😂😂😂

You of all people lecturing Jews on what anti semitism is

Like I said…..arrogant

1) Yes more bad press. From four months ago. Doesn’t change the press or the documentation of antisemitic acts at Rutgers.
2) Here’s the link: https://www.state.gov/defining-antisemitism/
Don’t change my words.
3) No lies. It’s pretty clear. Pretending it’s not happening doesn’t change it.

I knew there was a reason not to engage in you and your bigotry defense. Please seek some help. The entire sane world recognizes a massive growth in open hate towards Jewish people in America. Your posts are the perfect example of how the Holocaust happened. Deny, rationalize and head in the sand until it is too late. Please save the right wing antisemitism excuse you’re probably typing right now. We all accept that it exists and it is a problem too. It’s also not a reason to accept what you’re denying, rationalizing and defending.

😂😂😂😂

You of all people lecturing Jews on what anti semitism is

Like I said…..arrogant
There’s a reason I stopped responding to that maniac a while ago. I should have been consistent. A complete bigot. Would have rationalized Hitler in the 1930s because “some Jews support the Nazis” or “facist Mussolini hates Jews too and Fox News ignores him.” Clearly there is no room for intelligent thoughts with that poster.

Reactions: Ronnie_B and csphi
More lies from you and further illustrates your reading comprehension issues as I literally condemned both

Omar accused Jews having dual loyalty

Oh yea….yet another lie from you as I literally NEVER mentioned Bernie Sanders in this thread….YOU DID

And again yet another bs narrative as I never voted for Trump and never will

But carry on with your ignorant stereotyping and Fox News nonsense as it seems you know more about Fox than I do

again….lie….change the subject, deflect

Did Omar tell Jewish Americans about "their Prime Minister"? That is dual loyalty. Who said it?

Yes I'm pointing out how you're accusing people who push the policies of the only senator to live in Israel of anti-Semitism.

I agree

Yoi lied about your party not pushing the dual loyalty trope.

You tried to deflect to Omar.

And then tried to change it to Bernie.

Sad.

1) Yes more bad press. From four months ago. Doesn’t change the press or the documentation of antisemitic acts at Rutgers.
2) Here’s the link: https://www.state.gov/defining-antisemitism/
Don’t change my words.
3) No lies. It’s pretty clear. Pretending it’s not happening doesn’t change it.

I knew there was a reason not to engage in you and your bigotry defense. Please seek some help. The entire sane world recognizes a massive growth in open hate towards Jewish people in America. Your posts are the perfect example of how the Holocaust happened. Deny, rationalize and head in the sand until it is too late. Please save the right wing antisemitism excuse you’re probably typing right now. We all accept that it exists and it is a problem too. It’s also not a reason to accept what you’re denying, rationalizing and defending.

1) Glad you admit you lied.

2) That link doesn't align with your words.

3) Yes, you lied about the report.

The world does recognize a massive growth of hate towards Jewish people, yes.

It's entirely from people you support, like Mark Harrison, and has nothing to do with swearing at Rutgers.

• Haha
Reactions: NealPageNJ
There’s a reason I stopped responding to that maniac a while ago. I should have been consistent. A complete bigot. Would have rationalized Hitler in the 1930s because “some Jews support the Nazis” or “facist Mussolini hates Jews too and Fox News ignores him.” Clearly there is no room for intelligent thoughts with that poster.

A while ago...neing less than 24 hours ago?

I am glad to be "ignored" by someone like yourself.

Gotta make sure I have all of the posters from the party of Holocaust denial on lock.

LMAO if Virginia Foxx says so it must be true.

Anyone remember her outrage at a march on a college campus with anti-semitic chants and tiki torches?

Rutgers, along with many other universities, are going to need to get this under control and fast. Student activism is nothing new, but accepting hate speech from students and also faculty needs to be addressed. I imagine violent threats are addressed in a code of conduct for students and policy for staff. Is there a reason it is not getting addressed for real?
This has been going on for years at Rutgers and other Universities. Specifically Rutgers has been a hotbed of leftist activities since the vietnam war. When I worked in New Brunswick in the early 1990's downtown NB was shut down a few times for "protests". If you expect Rutgers, one of the most left leaning schools of higher education in the USA to start clamping down on hate speech directed at certain groups, I have a bidge to sell you in Maryland that needs a little fixing up.

Take this to its logical conclusion. If the 1A applied equally to private and public our dear friends at Liberty U would be *required* to allow dancing, drag brunch, and speeches from atheists.

Now I'm sure a lot of people very angry about that think Rutgers should expel students wearing a kefiyah but here we are.

The 1A protection of free speech is one of the greatest legal innovations in the history of humanity,. It keeps the government out of regulation of speech and lets the market choose.
Surprisingly I actually agree with notinrhouse regarding this. The problem lies in that right now the press and the vast majority of online social media skew left, some very far left and that distorts speech. the counter to that is more speech by coservatives. Unfortunately conservatives by their nature just want to be left TF alone and don't want to be vocal like the progressives. Its time for conservatives to leave their comfort zone and start speaking out against the insanity that the left has unleashed on the United States. until that happens, we will get more of really bad ideas like allowing teenage and younger children to take hormones and cut off their genitalia. The antidote to the crazy left is more speech by conservatives.

Surprisingly I actually agree with notinrhouse regarding this. The problem lies in that right now the press and the vast majority of online social media skew left, some very far left and that distorts speech. the counter to that is more speech by coservatives. Unfortunately conservatives by their nature just want to be left TF alone and don't want to be vocal like the progressives. Its time for conservatives to leave their comfort zone and start speaking out against the insanity that the left has unleashed on the United States. until that happens, we will get more of really bad ideas like allowing teenage and younger children to take hormones and cut off their genitalia. The antidote to the crazy left is more speech by conservatives.

LOL. As if "conservatives" are quiet. They demanded a paid message board to post all their propaganda!

And at RU they are quite active, they have campus Republicans, they have their own newspaper, etc. No one is stopping them. That is way the 1A works, has always worked, and SHOULD work until the right started ginning up cancelling for kneeling and then took it to Starbucks and whoever else. Yes there are certain individuals on the left who want to cancel too, but they use actual culture, not the government interfering and determining who or what is verboten which is absolutely not permitted at a public school like RU.

Student clubs who have targeted Jewish students on campus are now circulating a petition calling for Rutgers to end ties with Hillel and ban the organization from campus. Hillel is the largest campus Jewish organization in the world. Not Israel. Not Netanyahu. A Jewish organization on campus.

Last edited:
Student clubs who have targeted Jewish students on campus are now circulating a petition calling for Rutgers to end ties with Hillel and ban the organization from campus. Hillel is the largest campus Jewish organization in the world. Not Israel. Not Netanyahu. A Jewish organization on campus.

Que the automatic free speech defense

I’m not playing the free speech card

Re-read the thread and you can see who I am referring to

No we know you don't support it

But let me guess...when Bill Ackman etc sought to have trucks driving around Harvard with students' faces for signing a pro Palestine petition...that was fine...but a flyer with this girl isn't?

Publishing the faces of protesters is a lot of things. But it's not anti-Semitic.

Unless you want to tell me Bill Ackman etc is anti-Semitic, which I'd love to hear about.

I would guess the petition falls under free speech but should also be acknowledged for what it stands for.

What it stands for....hmm

Sure. Are trucks riding around Harvard with students' faces also anti-Semitic...or is that just for one side?

Is it only OK to publicize faces of people with opinions you don't like...or is the First Amendment for everyone, benefits and consequences alike?

It's actually what both sides do. IMO gross, but not anti-Semitic in any way. Just petty crap from people who can use what is happening on the other side of the world to escape from hard questions in their daily lives in this country where they live.

But let me guess...when Bill Ackman etc sought to have trucks driving around Harvard with students' faces for signing a pro Palestine petition...that was fine...but a flyer with this girl isn't?

Publishing the faces of protesters is a lot of things. But it's not anti-Semitic.

Unless you want to tell me Bill Ackman etc is anti-Semitic, which I'd love to hear about.
You may want to read the Harvard statements again with signatures, consider the date it was released, and recognized who was being targeted in the statements.

Publishing faces is a form of targeting and harassment given the circumstances here. It was not a random face. It was a fellow students, a member of the same community. It was for a reason. Because that student was Jewish.

What it stands for....hmm

Sure. Are trucks riding around Harvard with students' faces also anti-Semitic...or is that just for one side?

Is it only OK to publicize faces of people with opinions you don't like...or is the First Amendment for everyone, benefits and consequences alike?

It's actually what both sides do. IMO gross, but not anti-Semitic in any way. Just petty crap from people who can use what is happening on the other side of the world to escape from hard questions in their daily lives in this country where they live.
You know, my comment your responding to has to do with a petition, taken out by Rutgers students, to target the Rutgers Jewish organization (Hillel) for being Jewish.

Comparing this to billboards (with your falsities included) is not even close to a good comparison. The petition is protected by 1A. But it should be acknowledged that RU’s antisemitism problem continues to grow through the students and faculty.

Reason number 1000 why you are a piece of garbage

A non Jew lecturing a Jew what is anti semitic

Always an excuse
Always a pivot
Anyone on the left never does anything wrong
It is always someone on the right

Your arrogance telling Jews what is and what is not anti semitic is shameful

Once a scumbag a always a scumbag

You know, my comment your responding to has to do with a petition, taken out by Rutgers students, to target the Rutgers Jewish organization (Hillel) for being Jewish.

Comparing this to billboards (with your falsities included) is not even close to a good comparison. The petition is protected by 1A. But it should be acknowledged that RU’s antisemitism problem continues to grow through the students and faculty.
Par for the course

Always a dodge or justification

Replace an African American or a gay person in place of a Jew and the attitude/response would be totally different

Like I said….a total scumbag

The very idea of comparing Rutgers students and faculty petitioning the school to remove the largest Jewish campus organization in the country because it is Jewish, made up of Jewish people

To

The distribution of adult names and faces who signed statements on October 8 blaming Israelis for a terrorist act on Jewish people before response military action by Israel occurred, celebratory in nature, targeting American Jews

Is absolutely non logical insanity. We have a major bigot posting on this board. The poster has regularly used “what about….” to justify this stuff and refuses to acknowledge the reoccurring and growing antisemitism in Rutgers student body and faculty.

You may want to read the Harvard statements again with signatures, consider the date it was released, and recognized who was being targeted in the statements.

Publishing faces is a form of targeting and harassment given the circumstances here. It was not a random face. It was a fellow students, a member of the same community. It was for a reason. Because that student was Jewish.

So are the faces of the 6000+ Jewish students at RU all being published, or just this one involved in activism?

Kinda like just the ones at Harvard were not random faces of Muslim or Arab students, but those involved in activism?

But mysteriously, only one is bigoted?

I thought you weren't responding to me anymore? I guess the need to defend propaganda off the CEsspool was that overwhelming.

As moronic as it is to demand Hillel be ousted, it's no different that demanding students be ousted from Harvard (or any school) for their political views.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT