Reason number 1000 why you are a piece of garbage

A non Jew lecturing a Jew what is anti semitic

Always an excuse
Always a pivot
Anyone on the left never does anything wrong
It is always someone on the right

Your arrogance telling Jews what is and what is not anti semitic is shameful

Once a scumbag a always a scumbag

I agree, you and Neal are horribly scummy and anti-Semitic. Let's explore your hate, shall we?

You are claiming Jewish Americans who don't align with the viewpoint of the Israeli government are anti-Semitic. You are claiming everyone from Neturei Karta to Jewish Voices for Palestine are anti-Semitic.

You have no idea what my religion is. And I know the party you worship wants to terminate the Constitution, but thankfully it can't win and execute that plan.

So until then, your bigotry and hate for Jewish Americans and others simply because they have political disagreements will go nowhere.

Now, don't you have a candidate not from your donate to donate to again to win there?

The very idea of comparing Rutgers students and faculty petitioning the school to remove the largest Jewish campus organization in the country because it is Jewish, made up of Jewish people

To

The distribution of adult names and faces who signed statements on October 8 blaming Israelis for a terrorist act on Jewish people before response military action by Israel occurred, celebratory in nature, targeting American Jews

Is absolutely non logical insanity. We have a major bigot posting on this board. The poster has regularly used “what about….” to justify this stuff and refuses to acknowledge the reoccurring and growing antisemitism in Rutgers student body and faculty.

I agree.

We have a major bigot posting on this board.

You see him in the mirror each morning.

The only question is who you hate more....Jewish Americans who you think you get to judge as not Jewish because of their political views, or the Constitution?

Close call I know.

Par for the course

Always a dodge or justification

Replace an African American or a gay person in place of a Jew and the attitude/response would be totally different

Like I said….a total scumbag

Well we know your and Neal's response, right?

When a poster whose signature compared an American political party to the perpetrators of the Holocaust said "the last thing Rutgers needs is more racial diversity"....you both liked it.

So to be fair, you seem to hate Jewish Americans and African Americans both equally, in significant measure.

And you equally refuse to condemn the virulent anti-Semitism of comparing a party proudly led by Jewish Americans (including one led by a former Kibbutz resident) with the perpetrators of mass murder of Jews as much as you do with threads on the CEsspool laden with slurs about LGBT folks, including right in the titles for anyone who wants to look.

But we have certain people on this board who like to celebrate that.

That is true.

We have a poster who said "the last thing Rutgers needs is more race based diversity" and unsurprisingly the posters who claim Jewish Americans who disagree with their political views don't count as Jews who post liked it.

Their celebration of bigotry is sad. But not surprising.

I thought you weren't responding to me anymore? I guess the need to defend propaganda off the CEsspool was that overwhelming.

As moronic as it is to demand Hillel be ousted, it's no different that demanding students be ousted from Harvard (or any school) for their political views.
Hillel is a Jewish organization. Not political. The club and the members are targeted for being Jewish.

So are the faces of the 6000+ Jewish students at RU all being published, or just this one involved in activism?

Kinda like just the ones at Harvard were not random faces of Muslim or Arab students, but those involved in activism?

But mysteriously, only one is bigoted?
It’s a bit different when ones picture is taken from social media while celebrating being Jewish and the other example is names listed at the bottom of a letter that is agreed to be published for the purpose of recognition.

I would imagine legally both are permitted. But the first is another example of a series of events that show Rutgers has an antisemitism problem in its student body and faculty.

The point isn’t what is illegal or protected by the first amendment. The point is Rutgers is gathering one example after another of this problem. These aren’t outlier events. They represent a culture of hate towards Jewish people on more than one campus, in the student body and the faculty.

When a poster whose signature compared an American political party to the perpetrators of the Holocaust said "the last thing Rutgers needs is more racial diversity"....you both liked it.

So to be fair, you seem to hate Jewish Americans and African Americans both equally, in significant measure.

And you equally refuse to condemn the virulent anti-Semitism of comparing a party proudly led by Jewish Americans (including one led by a former Kibbutz resident) with the perpetrators of mass murder of Jews as much as you do with threads on the CEsspool laden with slurs about LGBT folks, including right in the titles for anyone who wants to look.
Are you just totally making stuff up now? No idea what you are referencing here. None of this happened

I agree, you and Neal are horribly scummy and anti-Semitic. Let's explore your hate, shall we?

You are claiming Jewish Americans who don't align with the viewpoint of the Israeli government are anti-Semitic. You are claiming everyone from Neturei Karta to Jewish Voices for Palestine are anti-Semitic.

You have no idea what my religion is. And I know the party you worship wants to terminate the Constitution, but thankfully it can't win and execute that plan.

So until then, your bigotry and hate for Jewish Americans and others simply because they have political disagreements will go nowhere.

Now, don't you have a candidate not from your donate to donate to again to win there?
Being that I am a Jew….i must hate myself

Ignorant scumbag

Damn straight I liked it

It was for economic diversity that no one should be judged for their race, but I am all for giving a poor kid a chance to succeed

Try again ass hole

Reactions: Caliknight
It’s a bit different when ones picture is taken from social media while celebrating being Jewish and the other example is names listed at the bottom of a letter that is agreed to be published for the purpose of recognition.

I would imagine legally both are permitted. But the first is another example of a series of events that show Rutgers has an antisemitism problem in its student body and faculty.

The point isn’t what is illegal or protected by the first amendment. The point is Rutgers is gathering one example after another of this problem. These aren’t outlier events. They represent a culture of hate towards Jewish people on more than one campus, in the student body and the faculty.

Celebrating Jewish or an event about Israel? Because not all Jewish folks celebrate Israel.

Both taking the picture of that student and the Harvard trucks are dumb and meant to chill speech...but it's not bigotry as much you cry it is. Intellectual bigotry, maybe.

Are you just totally making stuff up now? No idea what you are referencing here. None of this happened

Sure did.

Why are you liking comments posted by someone trivializing the Holocaust- you know actual anti-Semitism- claiming RU should limit racial diversity? Which is of course, bigotry.

Being that I am a Jew….i must hate myself

Ignorant scumbag

So it's OK to claim Jews who don't believe in Zionism aren't Jewish, but you are above reproach.

Has anyone ever respected you that doesn't pay for a subscription to worship a rapist?

Damn straight I liked it

It was for economic diversity that no one should be judged for their race, but I am all for giving a poor kid a chance to succeed

Try again ass hole

Glad you admit you think RU is "too diverse" and that you're OK with mocking the Holocaust.

What I am I trying exactly?

I have proven you're a hypocrite who thinks he can determine the faiths of others.

I have proven you're a scumbag that thinks trivializing the Holocaust is OK.

I have proven that you're an ass hole who couldn't speak out about the murder of a Palestinian American child but can go about telling Jewish Americans they're not Jewish.

I have proven you're a hypocrite who will claim disagreeing with political speech is bigotry but you yourself spend your days liking posts saying the "last thing we need is more race based diversity" from someone who compares Jewish Americans to the perpetrators of the Holocaust.

You're making it easy.

Since you rarely if ever post about sports- you know the purpose of the board- and instead, 95%+ of your posts are on a board serving to defend a political party (poorly) I'm glad I can expose your hate for free.

Notice how that loser literally avoids that point in his unhinged diatribe?

Stick to bigotry. Intellect is above your pay grade.

Is Jewish Voices for Palestine "targeted?" No. The students are criticizing Hillel because of their views on Israel. And by "targeting" they're asking to close them. Dumb, and wrong, but not more dumb and wrong than, say, the pro-Israel groups nationally demanding Jewish Voices for Palestine be shuttered.

Let me guess...when Columbia bans Jewish Voices for Palestine...that's not bigotry, right? In fact, you'd probably support that.

As a supporter of the 1A and the Constitution, I have an issue when anyone is punished for their speech. You obviously disagree and your party wants to terminate the Constitution. That is your right. But at least be consistent. If it's anti-Semitic to say close Hillel, then it has to be close ALL Jewish groups.

Glad you admit you think RU is "too diverse" and that you're OK with mocking the Holocaust.

What I am I trying exactly?

I have proven you're a hypocrite who thinks he can determine the faiths of others.

I have proven you're a scumbag that thinks trivializing the Holocaust is OK.

I have proven that you're an ass hole who couldn't speak out about the murder of a Palestinian American child but can go about telling Jewish Americans they're not Jewish.

I have proven you're a hypocrite who will claim disagreeing with political speech is bigotry but you yourself spend your days liking posts saying the "last thing we need is more race based diversity" from someone who compares Jewish Americans to the perpetrators of the Holocaust.

You're making it easy.

Since you rarely if ever post about sports- you know the purpose of the board- and instead, 95%+ of your posts are on a board serving to defend a political party (poorly) I'm glad I can expose your hate for free.
Whatcan utterly bizarre imagination you have ?

Mocking the Holocaust? I lost family members in Auschwitz….you f-ing scumbag and I have literally said nothing which would ever indicate that I have mocked the Holocaust….you are literally making things up AGAIN

A non Jew lecturing a Jew on anti Semitism which is what you are doing and I NEVER said Jewish Americans are not Jewish….I said YOU are not Jewish….yet another lie

You have some serious problems as I have clearly stated whst happened to that young Palestinian boy was tragic, but yet you continue to deny I ever said that

All one has to do I reread the thread

That is what you call proven?

The only thing you have proven is that you you lie, spin, make up false narratives, stereotype, dodge, and change to subject

Nothing more than a loser who deserves the worst life had to offer

He's not an attorney btw. Not sure if he's still telling that lie but it's not true.

It's shocking his racist rants are allowed to stay here.

Sure did.

Why are you liking comments posted by someone trivializing the Holocaust- you know actual anti-Semitism- claiming RU should limit racial diversity? Which is of course, bigotry.
Where was the Holocaust trivialized in that post? The post also doesn’t state RU should limit racial diversity. Nobody agrees with keeping kids out of RU because they belong to a certain race and that’s not what the post said. The post said it would make more sense to focus on socio economics to build a culturally diverse student body. None of what you claim is accurate

Stick to bigotry. Intellect is above your pay grade.

Is Jewish Voices for Palestine "targeted?" No. The students are criticizing Hillel because of their views on Israel. And by "targeting" they're asking to close them. Dumb, and wrong, but not more dumb and wrong than, say, the pro-Israel groups nationally demanding Jewish Voices for Palestine be shuttered.

Let me guess...when Columbia bans Jewish Voices for Palestine...that's not bigotry, right? In fact, you'd probably support that.

As a supporter of the 1A and the Constitution, I have an issue when anyone is punished for their speech. You obviously disagree and your party wants to terminate the Constitution. That is your right. But at least be consistent. If it's anti-Semitic to say close Hillel, then it has to be close ALL Jewish groups.
They aren’t criticizing Hillel. They are demanding Rutgers end the partnership. Because they are Jewish students. Yes, that’s targeting.

I don’t think JVP should be banned from Columbia for viewpoints or what they say. JVP may have issues because they continue to call for the disruptions of classes, refuse to follow protocols for protests (for example “protesting” in the library during study hours), harassing visibly Jewish students without even knowing their views on Israel. 1A does not protect disrupting others education on campus. The issue the student groups are having on Columbia is not a 1A issue when it crosses over into a pattern of disruption.

Celebrating Jewish or an event about Israel? Because not all Jewish folks celebrate Israel.

Both taking the picture of that student and the Harvard trucks are dumb and meant to chill speech...but it's not bigotry as much you cry it is. Intellectual bigotry, maybe.
It’s not bigotry to target a Jewish student for being Jewish? This is a new low for you. It clearly is and is one of many occurrences that show Rutgers has a pattern of bigotry towards Jewish students and it’s coming from their own faculty and student body. Hopefully they take steps to improve it

Jewish voices for peace are activist leftists.
They love open borders, illegal immigration, homelessness. race baiting, not prosecuting violent criminals, destroying culture and traditions.
They support rapists, murderers and martyrs.
They are evil and fall right in line with the race baiting Marxist leftists teaching in our Uber lib universities.
They must be defeated

They love open borders, illegal immigration, homelessness. race baiting, not prosecuting violent criminals, destroying culture and traditions.
They are evil and fall right in line with the race baiting Marxist leftists teaching in our Uber lib universities.
They must be defeated
It has to be a very hard time for Jewish liberals, despite all the red flags that their side has an anti-semitic problem, it exploded in their faces on October 7th, how can you be Jewish and a liberal and call and stand next to someone who is supposed to be your allie is cheering and supporting Hamas.

I read an interesting article from a Democratic Jew who said being a Democrat is instilled in their culture. Despite the anti-Semitism from their party they will still be committed to being loyal to DNC.

Whatcan utterly bizarre imagination you have ?

Mocking the Holocaust? I lost family members in Auschwitz….you f-ing scumbag and I have literally said nothing which would ever indicate that I have mocked the Holocaust….you are literally making things up AGAIN

A non Jew lecturing a Jew on anti Semitism which is what you are doing and I NEVER said Jewish Americans are not Jewish….I said YOU are not Jewish….yet another lie

You have some serious problems as I have clearly stated whst happened to that young Palestinian boy was tragic, but yet you continue to deny I ever said that

All one has to do I reread the thread

That is what you call proven?

The only thing you have proven is that you you lie, spin, make up false narratives, stereotype, dodge, and change to subject

Nothing more than a loser who deserves the worst life had to offer

Yet you like posts by posters mocking it right in their signature.

You have no idea what my faith is nor of anyone else. Yet you position yourself as a determiner of who is Jewish or not.

Everyone can scroll and see what you said and liked.

Even the guy who pretends he played lax here. Is he still pretending he's a rich college grad? Sad. That's who you pal around with.

Where was the Holocaust trivialized in that post? The post also doesn’t state RU should limit racial diversity. Nobody agrees with keeping kids out of RU because they belong to a certain race and that’s not what the post said. The post said it would make more sense to focus on socio economics to build a culturally diverse student body. None of what you claim is accurate

The post says literally: "The last thing RU needs is more race based diversity."

You liked it.

The signature compares a political party to the mass murderers in Germany in the 40s (I will say neither because I'd be banned for it as the rules don't apply to everyone).

You know anyone can click that link and see that right?

Not that lax queen or Gateway Pundit Ronnie disagree with any of it or would criticize you for it- but it shows what you're all about, and sure as heck isn't protecting Jewish Americans or anyone else.

They aren’t criticizing Hillel. They are demanding Rutgers end the partnership. Because they are Jewish students. Yes, that’s targeting.

I don’t think JVP should be banned from Columbia for viewpoints or what they say. JVP may have issues because they continue to call for the disruptions of classes, refuse to follow protocols for protests (for example “protesting” in the library during study hours), harassing visibly Jewish students without even knowing their views on Israel. 1A does not protect disrupting others education on campus. The issue the student groups are having on Columbia is not a 1A issue when it crosses over into a pattern of disruption.

But the people criticizing JVP- none are upset that it's Jewish students saying what they are?

If Hillel is criticized, bigotry....but JVP....couldn't possibly be?

Couldn't be that extremists on both sides just really hate free speech, could it?

It’s not bigotry to target a Jewish student for being Jewish? This is a new low for you. It clearly is and is one of many occurrences that show Rutgers has a pattern of bigotry towards Jewish students and it’s coming from their own faculty and student body. Hopefully they take steps to improve it

"Targeting" Hillel- bigotry

Banning JVP - not

Mystery there what could be the difference.

They must be defeated

Support rapists?

You meant to type GO. Not JV. The former is led by a rapist. You know the guy so demented he confused his ex wife for the woman he raped.

He also is for open borders. Shot down a border bill.

For not prosecuting criminals. Wants to released those who assaulted our boys in blue.

Sad.

And wants to terminate the Constitution our 1A rights. Which seems in line with "defeating" speech you don't like.

It has to be a very hard time for Jewish liberals, despite all the red flags that their side has an anti-semitic problem, it exploded in their faces on October 7th, how can you be Jewish and a liberal and call and stand next to someone who is supposed to be your allie is cheering and supporting Hamas.

I read an interesting article from a Democratic Jew who said being a Democrat is instilled in their culture. Despite the anti-Semitism from their party they will still be committed to being loyal to DNC.

Yes Ron it must be so tough.

Who can forget when liberal leaders sat down to dinner with two of the most virulent anti-Semites in America?

How about those liberals that said "Hezbollah is smart"

No wait...how about the liberals that told a group of Jewish Americans about "their PM."

Oh I know....how about the "very fine people" and their chants about Jewish Americans? Who can forget how those "there for statues" left in disgust when that happened, right?

Oh...

Seems like Jewish Americans feel about your cult like most other Americans. This is why you can't win elections. You couldn't even hold a seat in Lakewood last year.

Maybe stick to the CEsspool.

Can you guys send someone over who actually graduated from Rutgers? Or even, like, a community college?

You know, you’re right. It’s difficult because I also feel there needs to be people who stand up to bigots.

Signed, the guy who likes posts saying "the last thing RU needs is more racial diversity" and with signatures trivializing the Holocaust who had to a recruit a board that went private due to...bigotry...to come here and defend him (poorly).

Queen lax dropout and Gateway Pundit Ron? Is Madame Mulch having a Cadbury hangover?

Geezus. The board racist racist is trigger posting. At what point do mods ban him again only permanently this time?

They must be defeated
This sadly is where Rutgers has made an actual top 10 list of colleges… the anti Semitic conference… this type of politics should never be tolerated in any school or university .

When the lax dropout came to the thread, all the others who called proudly Jewish Americans anti-Semites fled back to the CEsspool, where they could worship their 88 time indicted former "Predient" (as the bigoted lax cheerleader calls him post ban) without scrutiny.

Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT