ADVERTISEMENT

Carino: Eugene because he wants to play in the tourney

• Thread starter anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
  • Start date
Bottom line, EO was a very solid B1G player with tons of experience. RU has not had a lot of those types over the years. I'd have much preferred him and Yeboah battling it out for minutes, the best player gets to play. If one is having a tough game, the other picks him up. Oregon is a step up. No one can debate that. He will get minutes there. They would not have taken him otherwise. Despite all that, I have not been more excited about RU BB since early in Bannon's era.
You don't know what Oregon's roster will look like in 2 years. They have a ton of open scholarships and the ability to land top quality recruits. EO could be essentially recruited over and left with a small role.

You don't know what Oregon's roster will look like in 2 years. They have a ton of open scholarships and the ability to land top quality recruits. EO could be essentially recruited over and left with a small role.

Well, if the Oregon coach recruits over him, he can always post on IG after next season to announce he'll be a grad transfer. I don't think he'd hesitate.

Well, if the Oregon coach recruits over him, he can always post on IG after next season to announce he'll be a grad transfer. I don't think he'd hesitate.
There is probably a higher chance of that then anyone would think depending on who they use all of these open scholarships on

Move on. He did. I’m sure the players did. And I’m sure they are super motivated too. It will be okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT