ADVERTISEMENT

Carino: Unfinished Business for Geo

Yeh too bad all you sheep do is regurgitate the hate and racism you hear on CNN on the CE. Don't let the door hit ya...
You realize the people that still watch the news are older people, right? That group tends to be more conservative. As a leftist I don’t think I ever have watched CNN, and most of the younger generation doesn’t even have cable. The fact you think libs/leftists are just watching CNN makes me think all you do is watch news channels (likely FOX) and spew whatever bullcrap they say.

You realize the people that still watch the news are older people, right? That group tends to be more conservative. As a leftist I don’t think I ever have watched CNN, and most of the younger generation doesn’t even have cable. The fact you think libs/leftists are just watching CNN makes me think all you do is watch news channels (likely FOX) and spew whatever bullcrap they say.
Fair enough, MSNBC too. And that would include the websites.

No, I don't watch Fox News or read its website all day.

Reactions: GRU23
as an adult its fairly easy to root for players on the court and think theyre being childish off it. People like you are the issue in society. In your world if you disagree with someone, go scorched earth on them. I’ll still root for him on the court if he wears the RU jersey but until he starts acting like an adult off the court its hard to support how hes acting.
A grown ass man who is not a kid anymore that gets loaded and obnoxious to the point of getting kicked out of a Rutgers sporting event and isn't a bit ashamed is calling Geo Freaking Baker childish. This wins the Super Bowl of ridiculousness. Just a little bit of self-awareness might go a long way here.

A grown ass man who is not a kid anymore that gets loaded and obnoxious to the point of getting kicked out of a Rutgers sporting event and isn't a bit ashamed is calling Geo Freaking Baker childish. This wins the Super Bowl of ridiculousness. Just a little bit of self-awareness might go a long way here.
for those keeping score at home I have never been kicked out of a sporting event in my life as a spectator. I have been ejected as a player though in football, baseball and basketball.

Have a great weekend 😘

edit: on second thought, I have been ejected from one game as a spectator. RU @PSU football 2015. 2 PSU fans pushed me and I got tossed

Last edited by a moderator:
for those keeping score at home I have never been kicked out of a sporting event in my life as a spectator. I have been ejected as a player though in football, baseball and basketball.

Have a great weekend 😘

edit: on second thought, I have been ejected from one game as a spectator. RU @PSU football 2015. 2 PSU fans pushed me and I got tossed

Didn't you get tossed from the WVU game and the Seton Hall hoops game?

Looks like Indiana is promoting NIL....should shut down the argument against the players rights for likeness, yet I will see the same posters saying Geo Baker, Jordan Bohannon and Isaiah Livers of the B1G and all the other student athletes are wrong.....

If it is so "wrong", why is Indiana promoting this as branding?? I'll wait.....

Reactions: kyleman4

Looks like Indiana is promoting NIL....should shut down the argument against the players rights for likeness, yet I will see the same posters saying Geo Baker, Jordan Bohannon and Isaiah Livers of the B1G and all the other student athletes are wrong.....

The same reason our dumb University President tried to shut down college football last year? Politics

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
Geo is NOT coming back to be a bench player
you are correct - he is not coming back to be a bench player; he is coming back for a Grad degree and work on the socioeconomic issues he deems important; And being the team player & captain that he is - would be a 6th man - play his 22 minutes and be on the floor at the end of the game; still hoping that Jones & Miller can step in and be our future.

My concerns are not the NIL issue. I just don't think he is that good. Add to that he is going to be the captain and he doesnt really play hard defensively and when he is in a defensive position to take a charge he doesn't.

He shot 29.4% from 3 last year and 30.3% this year. That just isn't good enough.

I was hoping we upgrade his position in the portal.
This is the right attitude. Geo is good , but he’s not even a top 20 player in the league. He can be upgraded.

It may or may not have been a distraction but you cant talk about the great games he played against clemson and Houston without talking about the last 4 minutes of Houston game. Come to think of it it may have been the worst 3 minutes for a single player in the tournament.

4:16 - 58-53 Rutgers
3:53 - Geo missed jumper, Ron missed jumper(58-53)
3:04 - Caleb missed 3 (58-53)
2:53 - Grimes missed both free throws, Geo lets ball go through his hand Grimes knocks down a 3 - (58-56)
2:04 - Geo makes layup (60-56)
1:48 - Geo missed layup (60-57)
0:24 - Geo missed box out then fouls Tramon for and one (60-61)
0:11 - Geo turns over by losing his handle. (60-61) effectively ending the game
He had another real bad turnover around the 5 minute mark

I only hope that if Pike truly does not know what Geo is going to do, that he is treating it like he is gone and is aggressively searching the portal for his replacement, rather than waiting for him to decide what he is going to do.

you are correct - he is not coming back to be a bench player; he is coming back for a Grad degree and work on the socioeconomic issues he deems important; And being the team player & captain that he is - would be a 6th man - play his 22 minutes and be on the floor at the end of the game; still hoping that Jones & Miller can step in and be our future.

Lol geo will start and play 30 minutes or more

Because their roster is gutted

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT