ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ash Show Tonight (Wednesday) At QS&L 7:30pm

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Live On RVision : https://scarletknights.com/watch/?Live=1144&type=live

WCTC: On Tape Delay After Baseball

https://scarletknights.com/news/2018/8/20/football-chris-ash-radio-show-debuts-aug-29.aspx

ashradioshow_logo_03.jpg

I'm pretty sure you said you were playing golf so well you didn't want to miss your Wednesday night golf game. The radio show is my consolation prize.
Love you
Liar!!

I cancelled golf until you said Chris Ash was your first love!

In attendance :
Pat Hobbs
Chris Adh
John McNulty
Ray Lucas
Many RU athletics administration personnel
Full house of fans. SRO tonight

And Chris Carlin just showed up

Now that technical issues are out of the way, was there any RU football related information shared during the show?

I watched it live in the Facebook feed. Worked perfectly so I’m suprised to see all the complaints and issues mentioned here. Less than 50 people were watching it live on the Facebook platform

Good to know it worked somewhere, although the problem there is many people (myself included) don't use facebook. Streaming live on YouTube would probably be the best solution in terms of access and tech.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
One example would be parking. Flew back and took my brother to the inaugural B1G game against Penn State. Parked at the RAC and it took an hour and a half to get to the car following the game. He and many Penn State fans said they would never come to another game because of the 2nd rate parking.

Reactions: ManasquanMike
One example would be parking. Flew back and took my brother to the inaugural B1G game against Penn State. Parked at the RAC and it took an hour and a half to get to the car following the game. He and many Penn State fans said they would never come to another game because of the 2nd rate parking.
Only 2nd rate people could spot 2nd rate things. [roll][roll][roll]

So your example is from 4+ years ago.

Reactions: jcg878
Well most PSU fans walk further than the RAC to their parking so maybe skip the free shuttle and walk.

Reactions: jcg878 and MrsScrew
That was a perfect storm of record crowd, close game game until the end. Perhaps a higher amount of Rac parking with higher than usually visiting fans.

Beaver Stadium was plopped in the middle of a gigantic field which allows for plentiful parking. The location of Rutgers stadium was not designed for 55,000 people to show up for parking.

And if all those Penn State fans don’t want to show up because of lack of parking, that is fine by me. They can continue to dream of the old days at Giants Stadium where they took over the stadium. We’re never going back there.

Reactions: soundcrib
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT